Lost memories

Author's POV:

Hey hey hey! Tsukikage oneshots are here. Sorry for the wait. Anyways, enjoy!!
♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~
No one's POV:

"Captain, can i go home early today?" Kageyama questioned. Daichi turned around and give him a pat in the shoulder, "You can but, is there any reason?". "I'm not feeling well today..." Kageyama replied. Daichi smiled. It was understandable since Kageyama has been working a lot nowdays. Kageyama thanked Daichi and grab his stuff, and left.

"Captain, is there something wrong with Kageyama?" Hinata asked.

"Kageyama is not feeling well, Hinata. Let him rest for a while" Daichi answered.

"Hai!" Hinata said, before running back towards Sugawara.

With Kageyama

Kageyama wasn't focused on his tracks. When he was about to cross the road, a car drove towards him in a full speed. Kageyama was laying in his back, blood in his head. His head hit the ground pretty hard that cause his ears to ring. The last thing Kageyama remembered was when he blocked out.

Back at the gym

"Ennoshita, what are you doing?" Nishinoya asked. "I'm watching a news" Ennoshita said, still not looking away from his phone. "Did something happened?" Kinoshita said. Ennoshita nodded and said, "They said, that a teenage boy around the same age as the first years, got hit by a car. He was taken to the hospital. The driver was arrested because they were drunk".

"Ennoshita, what is the boy's name?" Daichi asked.

"Wait a second-" Ennoshita couldn't believe his eyes.

"What is it?". All of the walked towards Ennoshita and joined him.

"They said, the boy was wearing a Karasuno jacket..." Ennoshita continued.

"Guys! I got a call from Kageyama's sister!" Hinata shouted.

"What is it!?" Yamaguchi questioned.

"She said, that she got a call from the hospital that Kageyama was taken to the hospital!!" Hinata continued.

"Everyone, pack your things and let's go!!" Takeda sensei said.

"Hai!!".

When they arrived at the hospital, they saw Kageyama's sister, Miwa, on the waiting area.

"What happened, Miwa nee-san!?" Hinata asked.

Miwa was sobbing, "T-They said, that T-Tobio was hit b-by a car...."
Everyone when silent, until Miwa speak again, "A-And, since he h-hit his head p-pretty hard, he m-might lose his m-memories...".

Everyone couldn't believe it. Daichi thought that, he shouldn't agreed, Kageyama would not be here in the hospital. But, he know that the raven boy was not feeling well, so he have to.
After few hours later, the doctor came out of the room. Miwa quickly stood up, "How is he!?". "There is a good news and a bad news" the doctor said.

"Please.."

"The good news is, he will wake up in a few days. He only have a broken arm and a sprain.." The doctor said.

(Please excuse if it was cringe, i don't know how doctors explained everything if you experienced this kind of accident)

"W-What about the bad news?..." Coach Ukai asked.

"The bad news is, he lost his memories... He was thrown far away when he got hit by that car and his head was hit pretty hard on he ground..." The doctor replied.