Impatient

Warning: Smut
______________________________________

Tsukishima and Kageyama have already make out on their share room. Kageyama getting pinned down is the one he loves. Tsukishima pulled from the kiss and started to attack Kageyama's neck. Kageyama grunted as Tsukishima bites and licks his sweet spot.

Kageyama was getting more and more impatient and turned them over. Now, Tsukishima was on the bottom. He smirked at the sudden dominance.

"Getting impatient, are we?~"

"Ngh~ Just, hurry up!~"

Tsukishima helped Kageyama took off his clothes and unzipped his pants. Kageyama moaned as he felt a cold hand touch his erection. Kageyama took off his pants fully, after he unzipped Tsukishima's.

"Woah woah there, Tobio. What's with the rush?~"

"J-Just, take it off"

Tsukishima smirked and took off his pants. Kageyama jumped immediately and lined Tsukishima's cock in his hole.

"Don't you need to be prep?"

" T-This is fine- AHH~"

Kageyama slammed himself down fully on Tsukishima. Tsukishima groaned at the sudden feeling of the warmth around his cock.

"J-Jesus Tobio!!~"

Kageyama started to thrust on his own, before picking up the pace, now slamming himself in Tsukishima. Tsukishima cursed under his breath and grabbed Kageyama's waist to thrust deeper.

"AHHH~ AHH~ KEI~" Kageyama moaned.

Tsukishima smirked at the familiar high pitched moan, knowing he already found his prostate. Tsukishima even slammed himself more on Kageyama as he saw the bulge on Kageyama's stomach.

"AHHH~ S-SO DEEP~"

Kageyama started to stroke his own cock, feeling the abdomen coming.
After a few strokes, he shot his semen on both of them and few on the bed. Not long after, Tsukishima shots his own inside Kageyama. The both of them panted. Kageyama flopped down on top of Tsukishima as he felt his eyes getting heavy.

"Tobio, we need to clean up."

"Clean me up, please. I'm tired..." Kageyama said, as he close his eyes.

Tsukishima chuckled and kisses his forehead. He slowly pulled out, hearing the raven grunted.

"You're really dangerous sometimes, Tobio." Tsukishima mumbled.

________________

I feel asleep earlier
and woke up with this idea-