The troublemaker

Troublemaker Kageyama Tobio AU, because i stan it and it is one of my favotite Kageyama AU.

Warning: Smut
______________________________________

"Hinata!!" Nishinoya shouted.

"Noya-san!?"

"Hey Hinata!" Sugawara greeted.

"How!?" Hinata asked.

"Well, we found out from Kuroo that you go to the same school as them." Daichi said.

"Oh!"

"HEY HEY HEY!!" Bokuto greeted.

"Hey guys!" Kuroo greeted.

Everyone, who used to go to Karasuno, greeted back. (Except for Kageyama)

"Damn Tsukki, you grew even more taller!" Kuroo said.

"Don't call me that." Tsukishima said.

"Anyways, welcome to Haikyuu Academy guys!!" Hinata said.

Everyone was just talking and asking each other how are they, until..

"OMG! YOU REALLY DID BREAK HIS FACE!!"

Everyone looks at the direction and saw 4 guys running.

"Who are they?" Yamaguchi asked.

Hinata sighed and said, "They are the 'Troublemaker trio'. They caused a lot damage in this school."

Oikawa Tooru, known as the "Great King" because of his looks.

Osamu Miya, his like the responsible one.

Atsumu Miya, Osamu's twin. His the "sunshine" because of his lively attitude.

And there is..

Kageyama Tobio, the most problematic one. He is the leader. He is known as "The nightmare". He is the most seductive and flirty one.

(I stan Atsusamuoikage friendship, okay?)

"Wow.." Everyone said (except for Kuroo, Bokuto and Hinata)

"Did the four of them cause you trouble to you guys?" Asahi asked.

"Surprisingly, no." Kuroo said.

"Tobio, you really fucked up his face!!" Atsumu said.

"That jerk really disgust me. And plus, he is small." Tobio said.

The three laughed and compliment him more.

Tsukishima looks at Tobio from the distants, blushed on his face. But what caught his eyes, is Tobio's thic ass. Tobio felt that someone is staring at him and looks at the direction. He smirked when he saw the hot blonde boy, looks away.

'This ones mine..." he thought.

Skip time. After school

Tobio waited at the entrance. He sent a note to Tsukishima that he will be waiting infront of the school's entrance gate. He felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around. He smirked when he saw the blushing blonde boy.

"Hey hottie." Tobio greeted.

"Hey.." Tsukishima greeted back.

"What's your name?" Tobio asked.

"Tsukishima Kei." Tsukishima answered.

"You may have already know me. In case you don't, the name's Kageyama Tobio." He said, as he winked at the blonde.

Without any second, he pulled Tsukishima and dragged him towards his apartment. Tsukishima just let him, doesn't care of anything.

When they arrived, Tobio unlocked the door as Tsukishima trailed his hand under Tobio's shirt.

"What are you doing, big guy?" Tobio asked and gave a shaky breath when Tsukishima played his right nipple.

"Just let me.." Tsukishima said.

Tobio pulled Tsukishima with him and closed the door with his foot. Tsukishima immediately kissed Tobio, and Tobio kissed back. The kissed turned into a hungry make out session as they stumble towards Tobio's bedroom. His apartment does not have stairs. He opened the door and quickly closed it. The both of them fall on to the bed, lips still connected to each other.

Tsukishima broke the kiss and attacked Tobio's neck. The raven groaned and wrapped his arms around Tsukishima's head.

Few minutes later

"AH!~" Tobio moaned.

Tsukishima continued to pound in to his prostate, merciless. Tobio wrapped his legs around Tsukishima's waist, making him go deeper.

"S-SO DEEP!~ NGH~" Tobio moaned, or more like scream.

Tsukishima groaned as his climax is near.

"C-CUMMING~"

"Go on~"

The both of them come at the same time. The both of them panted, relaxing a bit from their first orgasm. After a second, Tsukishima started to thrust again. Tobio moaned as his prostate was directly hit. Tsukishima smirked when he saw the bulge, visible deep inside Tobio.

Tobio bit his lip as he turned them around. He is now on top and Tsukishima laying on his back. Tobio started to ride him, in speed. His knees were up and hands on Tsukishima's chest. Tsukishima loves the view.

"C-Cumming again!~"

Tobio moaned as he comes for the second time. Not long after, Tsukishima comes.

"AHH!~" Tobio moaned as he comes for like, a hundredth times.

Tsukishima pulls out and flopped besides him. The both of them were in mess. The bedsheets are wrinkled, some pillows on the floor and cums all over them. They panted as they calmed from the experiment they have.

"I- That is the best sex, i've ever had.." Tobio said, between his pants.

"I'm glad." Tsukishima said.

The both of them fall asleep after, and cuddles in to each other.

____________________

Is it too much?-

I was bored, okay?