20. I am a witch bitch

If you are easily triggered here is your triggerwarning.

⚠️ blood, flesh wounds, cuts⚠️

Theo stood with Liam in his arms in the doorway staring at the empty hall. Liam made a tiny squeak of pain but didn't wake up. That shook Theo awake again and he started walking towards the black door where he had come out of. He made sure to really listen if he heard some noise from Talia and the group. Maybe they had gotten to the car already?

It stayed completely silent.

He sped walked to the car, noticing that the whole building had emptied. That was no sign of any living being. Once he had reaching the truck he carefully dumped Liam in the back and searched for the rest. Where had they gone?

Theo double checked on Liam and discovered that Liam was weak and needed help but he also could not leave his sister and Liam's friends. Liam would never forgive him plus he cared a little bit about them. God he missed the times where he didn't care about anyone. Life was so much easier.

But the problem was he could feel the switch. He could feel the switch that could turn it all of. Not in a dramatic The Vampire Diaries way but still. He knew that he just needed to turn it off. It wouldn't turn everything off but enough to stop caring.
The only problem was he didn't know how to turn it back on. The last time he did it was when he was fourteen? Yeah fourteen. There was only so much pain one can take.

Theo didn't want to turn it off now because he liked caring about Liam and Talia. If it weren't for them he would have thrown it all away again. However he did hate all the pain that went with it.

But as he still cared for his sister he went into the woods carefully smelling every single hint of a scent that he recognised as Stiles'. He guessed that either Stiles was with the rest or he would atleast know where they would be if not with him.

Theo followed this scent to a small cabin into the woods. It would be the place where in horror movies the victim always goes on a innocent vacation but ends up getting killed, that vibe did this cabin have.
It was covered in ivy and moss and the windows were broken. The small trail of mountain ash did indicate that this was probably the place. But he still couldn't hear anything.

Because he wasn't a real werewolf he should have no trouble stepping over the thin line of mountain ash but something was holding him back. The chimera looked down and saw a small line of white next to the mountain ash. He frowned. What was that?

A small smile appeared on his face as he remembered a spell from when he was younger. A spell his dad had taught him.

"Phasmatos succendam auferetur." He spoke waving with his hands focussing hard on this spell that he hadn't done in eleven years. He felt the magic from his heart to his fingertips flowing and out of his body in a gush of wind that blew the black and white trails away. He immediately heard Mason talk in a low register.

He heard six heartbeats. Talia, Mason, Corey, Derek, Stiles and Araya apparently. A faint seventh one gave him a little reassurance and he threw a big branch through the window. It hit Mason right on his head and he fell down.

"Oops sorry." Theo whispered so soft that only Derek and Corey could hear him. This diversion caused it so that Corey could grab Mason and stiles and disappear into thin air. A few seconds later he heard Corey whisper in his ear.

"I'll bring them to the car. Don't die until I come back." Theo gave him an almost unnoticeable nod and whispered back.

"Made sure to check up on Liam. He's in the truck. I can still hear his heartbeat but it's faint."