19. Are we there yet?

Theo burst through the door and saw Liam laying there. His hands were healed and no longer in the chains.

"Are you okay?" Theo asked with a concerned look on his face.

"I am now. Just a bit of a headache." Liam said back now sitting up.

"I think I killed Araya though." Theo said softly.

"That's okay. She was a bitch anyways."

"I'm sorry I should have never left you. And I will never leave you again."

Liam grinned and stood up. He walked over to Theo and firmly pressed his lips against Theo's. "you are here now."

After those words Theo began kissing him back wrapping his arms around the beta's waist. Liam grabbed Theo's neck and pushed him even closer. One of Theo's hands slipped down to his ass and gave it the tiniest squeeze. Liam jumped up and wrapped his legs around Theo's hips. Theo smirked and said seductively:

"Oh so this is how you want to play huh baby wolf?" Liam just nodded and bit Theo's bottom lip. Theo smirked again and slammed Liam against the wall. Liam threw his head back and Theo took this chance to start sucking on his neck. Liam moaned which only seemed to excite Theo. Theo held Liam tight with his arms while leaving marks all over his neck down to his nipples.
Liam could feel himself getting hard at the skilled touch of Theo sucking on and rolling his nipples.

Theo slowly put Liam down on his feet making sure he could stand on his own while continuing to kiss his way down, trailing his hands over Liam's hips. Theo slipped a finger under the betas pants and started unbuttoning his pants gently while still kissing Liam in a sensual way. It was nothing like the last time. That had been rough, possessive and somewhat aggressive. This time it was sweet, sensual and tender-hearted. He loved both but this one felt so different.

Theo finally got his pants off and smiled when Liam's cock popped up and he went up to kiss the beta again. Theo smiled and trailed his hand down to Liam's dick earning a responsive gasp from the blue eyed beta. He made little circles with his finger over the tip spreading the pre cum. Liam bit on Theo bottom lip taking all the pleasure in.

Theo started to jerk Liam off in a slow pace and Liam was losing his right mind. This felt amazing, better then ever before. Theo was now kissing Liam's neck, which he had pressed against the wall and his eyes rolled involuntarily. The knot that had started in his stomach slowly began to unwind. Liam grabbed Theo in his hair and pressed his lips to his before m-.

Liam woke up with pain everywhere. His head was throbbing, his leg was bleeding and so was his stomach and now he had a painfully hard cock. Great. If it weren't for the horrible situation he currently was in he would start laughing.

His hands were tied behind his back a little to tight so it hurt. But the biggest problem of all was probably the pool of blood that had formed on the floor. Liam hated biology but for now he was happy he took 3 years of biology and had actually listened to stiles talking about murder investigations.

With all this information he found out that he had probably lost round about one litre of blood. Maybe a little more but still not life threatening. His suspected that the sharp sting in his neck and the overall ache he felt in his body were result of wolfsbane that Araya had probably had injected him with. This was also quite possibly the reason he wasn't healing properly, as a werewolf should.

Even though he did not fear the risk of bleeding out till death he did need to be found soon or else the wounds could get infected or not heal at all.

"Are we there yet?" Talia asked. Patience wasn't one of her good qualities and therefore she didn't possess any.

"No we're not. You can literally see the signs next to the road that say we are not there yet." Mason pointed out.

It felt somewhat anticlimactic, driving to the place they knew they where gonna have a fight. Everyone stuffed into Theo's truck just waiting till they get there. The whole vibe in the car was tense and awkward. Everyone was nervous and it was a weird group. One they have never had to work with.

Stiles had called shotgun first, annoying Derek immensely so he had claimed a whole seat for himself in the back of the truck so Corey had to sit on masons lap which made him both uncomfortable and oddly soothing. Talia just looked out the window, she didn't want to be here but she was still extremely enraged with her kidnapper and wanted her revenge on this bitch.

They had finally reached the old Miller pool and saw that it hadn't been used in at least ten years. The place had been swallowed by the surrounding forest and there was only one way in. The main entrance.

Theo parked the truck and Talia jumped out before it even stood completely still. They all walked out of the car, somewhat hesitantly. Maybe there were any booby-traps or something? After some careful exploration they discovered a thin dark grey line surrounding the whole building. Mountain ash. Liam was definitely here.

Luckily for them stiles kicked it wit ease and they were no longer held back by it but it still meant that Araya had something in there that she didn't want them to find and who knew to which lengths she would go to protect Liam?

"Fuck it I'm going in." Talia said before throwing open the door without any effort. Theo frowned. Why did the door open so easily? It almost seemed as if Araya wanted them to come inside.

He decided to throw all of his logic away the second he heard Liam yelping in pain. He ran past his sister and the group followed him. He ran into what seemed like a hallway and then in a dark room. Theo seemed very disoriented and a panting and sweaty Stiles finally catched up with the group.

Theo saw a small light sliver and pulled on the door. Even this one opened with more ease then he'd expected. The door opened to another hallway with one red door on the end. Instinctively Theo knew that Liam was behind that door.

He bursted through the door finding Liam worse then he'd ever seen him before. And that was crappy. Liam had passed out so his head hang low, his leg had stopped bleeding but the wound had gotten a dark red same on his stomach. His whole skin was pale and clammy. He looked dead sick, however Theo had listened to his heartbeat and even though it was a little to high, it was still beating.

"Oh no." He spoke softly whilst walking towards Liam in shock. How could someone so horrible do that to someone so pure?

Theo tried to break the chains but they were covered in wolfsbane. It still hurt and burned a bit but he broke them eventually. He picked up Liam, bridal style because Liam was still passed out and hung in his arm like a bag of potatoes.

Now that he walked out of that horrid room he realised that the rest of the group was nowhere to be found. Where were they? And what happened to Liam? And most of all where they gonna be okay?