Chapter 28- Flirty Khan

Start from the beginning

But he gulped when he saw Jungkook who changed completely, his eyes turned red along with his hair, his once tear stained face was now clear and pale.

" So Hot " Taehyung curled back when he saw Jungkook staring at him with cold eyes " I am taking over " Khan said confusing Taehyung " W-wait what " Taehyung closed his eyes and after a moment he opened his eyes, looking at Jungkook " Hello sexy "...

" So Hot " Taehyung curled back when he saw Jungkook staring at him with cold eyes " I am taking over " Khan said confusing Taehyung " W-wait what " Taehyung closed his eyes and after a moment he opened his eyes, looking at Jungkook " Hello sexy " Jungkook looks at him confused.

" As you know I am your mate, Wanna smash?" Khan said, wiggling his eye brows... Jungkook frowns " Mates?" Jungkook's voice was so cold, not that soothing and cute voice of his " yes, mates...don't you know " Jungkook shakes his head, Jungkook's monster self was whole different like another person.

It was cold, serious and monster " you don't know how much I feel for your this place face, these teeth of yours " Jungkook glared at him....Khan flirted with Jungkook's vampire self for many hours, which was helping in calming the inner demon to do anything.

On the other hand, Yoongi was looking at the beaten up Eunwoo, tied up with the chair " I said I want the truth!" Yoongi said, Yeji was also standing in the corner looking at him...what was all of the things, if Eunwoo is a vampire all along how can he have a mate and cheated with Yeji's mate.

The day Yeji found out about her mate cheating on her, she never believed it but the day when she found them death together, holding hands...all things cleared up, sometimes she really miss her mate but sometimes the only thing she feels for him is hate " I am telling the truth, I am not here to hurt Jungkook " Yoongi again punched him, who groaned.

" I heard these vampires are scared of garlic, should we try it?" Lupin said to Yoongi who scoffed " where did you heard that?" Yoongi looks at Eunwoo and just as he was about to punch him again, Eunwoo speaks up " I was send here to keep an eye on Taehyung and Jungkook, but unfortunately I feel in love with Jungkook, believe me I am not here to hurt him " Eunwoo ssid breathing heavily.

" Send? By whom?" Yoongi asked him aiming gun on his head " Kim Jeonhoon " Yoongi looks at Yeji who cursed under her breath " You won't be moving from here " Yoongi said rushed to the door but once again Eunwoo stopped him " They will come to get Jungkook on his birthday, it's better Taehyung and Jungkook get away from here " Eunwoo said lowering his head.

Yoongi nodded his head and along with Yeji, they ran to inform Namjoon and Norhee about it, on the other hand... Jungkook was back to his normal self, he was looking Taehyung aka Khan flirting with him " Your eyes is like a moon, your lips are like strewberries " Khan said dreamily looking at Jungkook, who was innocently blinking his eyes.

" I-I didn't hurted Master right?" Jungkook asked Khan, a hind of sadness, Taehyung aka Khan smiled widely showing Taehyung's boxy smile.

" Of course not, and of you would have, it doesn't matter " Jungkook pouts, out of blue Taehyung's smile vanished and he got back to his normal face, his eyes also turned back to blue " Jungkook " Taehyung tilt his head " Are you ready to marry me...

" Of course not, and of you would have, it doesn't matter " Jungkook pouts, out of blue Taehyung's smile vanished and he got back to his normal face, his eyes also turned back to blue " Jungkook " Taehyung tilt his head " Are you ready to marry me?" Without hesitation Jungkook nodded his head.

" I am still angry but I keep that for later " Jungkook said to Taehyung and pouts, Taehyung smiled and pecks his lips " I never wanted to do this in hurry, but whenever you shift into your vampire self, your body gets weak...and I don't want you to get hurt " Taehyung said to him, Jungkook smiled and sat up on his knees.

He trapped Taehyung between his arm, his tied up hands resting on the back of Taehyung's neck, Jungkook softly kissed Taehyung, who holds his waist pulling him closer, they moved their lips together softly...there was no lust only pure love, Taehyung laid Jungkook on the bed and pulled away from the hug.

He caresses his cheeks who closed his eyes, finally after hours of feeling scared and pain...he was feeling safe and peaceful again... Taehyung peck his lips one more time and than nuzzle his face in Jungkook's neck, giving small kisses on his neck, feeling guilty " Why is he feeling guilty now? Didn't he apologized?" Rufus said.

" My lady, how much I missed your voice " Khan said in a cheesy time, Rufus who also felt happy hearing Khan and Taehyung but he still acted cold " It's only been an hour " Rufus said teasingly " Thousand years for me " Khan said whining, once again getting ignored miserly.

____________________
Chapter 28

One reason why you love this story? And tell me honestly what do you think about how this story is going

Favorite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

-

I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰

Happy Birthday Justinseagul

🎈 Happy Birthday!
     🔥      🔥      🔥
     📍      📍      📍
     📍      📍      📍
🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂
🎂🍓🎂🍓🎂🍓🎂🍓
🍓🎂🍓🎂🍓🎂🍓🎂
🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂
🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

😅😅