Chapter 14: An unsettling guest

Mulai dari awal

Church: Huh I see, hey wanna ask you something?

Y/n: Sure what is it?

Church: When you came back, did Tucker did or touch anything or something?

Y/n: Nothing I could think of no, why?

Church: Well Tucker is up there eating all of our supplies, have these mood swings and just all being sick up there.

Y/n: How sick?

Then Caboose enter the lab and said.

Caboose: Um Tucker throw up at a soldiers helmet and now that soldier is pissed and nearly killed him because of it.

Y/n: Never mind.

Sophie: How did that happen?

Ave: Don't ask me, all I know that Tucker was acting weird on the ride back and all that started to happen.

Church: Oh and Tucker give me this. He told me that elite jab this inro his back.

Church hands him a alien convnent kind syringe and Y/n take it and looks at it.

Y/n: What ever that elite did, this has something to do with it.

Church: Well if it's infections then we may have a problem.

Watcher: Is being around Tucker is a problem to you?

Church: Yes but this is serious. Who knows what's inside of Tucker and if can infect all of us.

Y/n: We don't have enough scientists or medic's around, and I don't think their not brave enough to find out what's inside of Tucker.

Sophie: So we need to find someone who can?

Ave: But who?

They have a think about it and then Y/n has an idea but I think the rest may not like it.

Y/n: Well.....there is one that might help.

They turn to Y/n and they realise what he is talking about.

(Later)

We see Y/n, Ave, Sophie, Ave and a few soldiers along with Remington and Cali as they stand on top of the canyon waiting for this person to arrive.

They see a vehicle in the distance as UNSC soldiers aim at it but Y/n pulls up his fist and they lower down their weapons. Soon the vehicle gets closer and closer until it made a stop in front of everyone as they clearly see is a troop carried warthog.

Sophie: (whisper) You sure he will help us?

Y/n: (whisper) Let's hope his "own" self can convince him.

Then a person step out of the warthog and walks towards them and we see it's Doc/O'Malley as he looks at them and says.

O'Malley: I got your call, so what do yous want?

Doc: Hey guys, nice to meet yous all after what happened last time.

O'Malley: Shut up and let me do the talking.

Y/n: Listen, I know you want to kill us and I get it. But we have a sick men down and we need your help.

O'Malley: And why should I help you?

Y/n: Because we may not know what happened but he is in there and sick and your maybe the one that will help the scientists to find out what's wrong with him. If not, then this things might kill us all or we don't know what it is.

O'Malley: And do you think I'll be willing to help yous?

Y/n: I'm not asking you. Doc, your still swimming in there?