Your my Music! Episode 23

Börja om från början

Siv PoV:

After the music class, Sam took me out for shopping, we walked into an expensive luxury boutique, I don't know if their selling diamonds or dresses, the place looked so posh, oh it's the same label from where Sam bought the other dress for the party.

It seemed like the Staff there wasn't very pleased to see me along with Sam, She spoke with all smiles to Sam but was very cold to me, I tried to ignore but he noticed, I could his anger raising in his eyes, the nerves on his face were all bulged, even before he does something I stepped in and tried to normalise the situation, and in one way who won't get angry to see a girl with Sam? I can't blame the staff!

The staff walked us into a huge closet with dresses hung on the shelf, and the long mirrors and the lighting looked like a wonderland, i have seen places like this only on movies, the theme for the party is Princess/ Cinderella and the colour for girls is pink and for boys Blue/Black.
We saw a few dresses and it looked too revealing and I wasn't that comfortable, Sam noticed my discomfort.

Sam: Siv! You keep seeing this I'll just come back!

Saying that he left outside, I continued to look into different dresses yet nothing felt satisfying, I almost gave up when Sam walked in with another staff with a dress in her hand.

She opened the zipper and Pulled out a beautiful Pink dress knee length dress, my eyes glittered in amazement!

Siv: Wow!

Sam: You liked it?

Siv: Sam this is Awesome!!! I love it!

Sam: Want to try or see something else?

Siv: I'll try this! No I don't want to see anything else this is beautiful!

Sam: Yeah Beautiful! Like you!

Siv: Samieii!

Sam: Seri go wear and see!

She took the dress and went to change, she left her phone and bag with Sam, He sat on the waiting lounge looking at his phone, Her received messages continuously, even the Staff was outside, he looks at the phone and it's Arjun's messages.

Sam: Siv! Your Phone is blowing with messages!

Siv: Who is it Sam? See it could be Sri!

Sam: Ella ma, it's Arjun!

Siv: See what is it and respond off.

Sam: Aye It won't be nice de, you respond when you come out.

Siv: Samieii! I am even talking to him to see if we will get any clue from him for acting so strange around you.

Sam: Seri! Passcode?

Siv: 252728

Sam: Enna passcode di idhu? Seri okay come soon!

Sam PoV:

I unlocked her phone and read his messages

1.Hello Sivu
2.Done with Music class? Shall I pick you up?
3.We can go out for dinner?
4.Hello?
5.You there?

So I responded:

Hello Arjun! I am out with Sri, we meet tomorrow at college! Good night!

He responded immediately:

Okay Sivu! Good night! 😍!

Why is this man around us? I have to find soon, can't leave Siv with him longer, he might not be safe for her.

The door opens and she stands there like a doll, so pretty! It looked like the dress was made just for her!