💧The things we do for love☁️

Start from the beginning

I shut my eyes once more letting the tears roll down my face. I deserve to feel like shit,even if it's just for a moment I'll let myself drown in my emotions.

I felt the sun's rays on my face.Soon it will be morning so I'll have to put up a show for the whole world as usual.

I stared at my reflection and gave my best smiled a habit I've grown fond of, its fine I'll just keep breaking down inside where no one can judge me.

"Its for Nagito so its worth it,atleast he'll be happy " I whispered my motto with pride to no one in particular.

I tend to give people a fake smile but over the years I believe I've perfected it.

Just as I was about to walk back to Nagito I felt a rain drop on my nose,1 drop turned to 2 until finally the whole place was pouring and yet I didn't move.

I don't know how long I've been sitting in the ice cold water but my body refused to move after a few minutes I sensed a presence behind me,my smile grew even bigger.

"Nagito it isn't polite to stare" I beamed walking out of the water and walked closer to his shadow.

Sure enough Nagito stepped out of the darkness holding my clothing close to his chest.He was fully dressed, lust fulfilled his eyes as they travelled up and down my naked body.Normally I would jump into his arms and offer my body to him but today I wasn't up for it.

I gently took my clothes from Nagito's hands,avoiding any eye contact.Our fingers lightly brushed against each other, in an instant I moved further away from him.I had to resist him. Nagito seemed not to notice my hostile behaviour either that or he just didn't care.

"I wasn't staring at you" Nagito smirked with pride wrapping his arms around my now fully dressed body"I was just observing what is mine"

I turned my face away from him slowly removing myself from his arms,my emotions were getting out of hand and if this continues I won't be able to pretend much longer,my mask is slipping faster than I thought.

How can he call me his yet he called out another man's name in his sleep? To be completely honest this wasn't the first time it has happened. He usually calls out Izuru's name a bunch of times,during sex ,when we cuddle,phone calls even on our texts but I guess my ears were finally tired of hearing it.

I walked towards the lake and continued to gaze at my reflection, my face was soaking wet and you want to know what's funny? I can't tell if its wet from the rain or from my now endless flow tears.

End of P.V.O
No ones P.O.V

■■■■
Hajime finally managed to stop crying he still didn't face Nagito, he flinched when he felt Nagito's hands trying to pull him closer, the albino noticed this and took a step back from his lover .

To say Nagito was confused was an understatement, he thought Hajime would be happy to spend the night with him,so you can imagine the shock on his face to wake up without his sexy lover in his arms.

Luck was on his side because Hajime's foot prints created a path Nagito was happy to follow, he didn't show it but he was worried for his childhood sweetheart,after all Hajime is precious to him, he was his first everything from kisses, to sex ,you name it they've done it.

Why couldn't he just be with Hajime you may ask? Simple he wasn't inlove with him,to be fair Nagito has never been in love before except hope and yes before you ask that includes his current boyfriend Izuru Kamukura.

He loved the attention he was getting from Hajime but he couldn't bring himself to actually date him because deep down he knew it would never work out ,confusing? Ofcourse but that's just the way Nagito liked it,he thought Hajime preferred it this way too but I guess even an ultimate can be wrong too.