Chapter 9: Moving In

Začít od začátku

Midoriya stammered looking around the room. 

"SHUT THE HELL UP AND FACE ME YOU COWARD!  MY TEAM IS GONNA ANNIHILATE YOURS!"

Bakugo yelled right in Deku's face.  Midoriya looked over at Uraraka who was smiling at him and gave him a thumbs up as she mouthed you can do it.  He turned back to Bakugo with a determined look as he clenched his fist. 

"Fine, then I accept.  Let's do this Kacchan!"

Midoriya shot back.  Bakugo looked surprised by Midoriya's determination and inability to be intimidated but he quickly scowled and walked away.

"All right so here all the rules"

Iida announced once they all gathered outside. 

"Team Midoriya's territory will be the front of the building.  Team Bakugo will take the backyard.  You must plant you flag in a visible open area that can be grabbed from any direction.  Quirks can be used but do not cause severe physical harm to each other"

He held up a pair of handcuffs Yaoyorozu made. 

"Make sure you grab one of these.  If you manage to cuff an opponent while they're in your territory, they are out.  You will bring them to your teams jail will they will stay there until they are freed by one of their teammates"

As Iida was talking, Yaoyorozu opened her jacked and made nineteen more pairs of handcuffs, a green flag for Deku, and an orange flag for Bakugo.

"All right now for team selection.  We'll do a coin toss for who gets first pick"

Iida said fishing through his pockets for a coin. 

"No no it's ok.  You can pick first Kacchan since you lost the training exercise"

Midoriya smirked. 

"Oh you're so dead"

Bakugo growled as he looked over his classmates. 

"I pick shitty hair!"

He shouted pointing toward Kirishima. 

"All right I'm first pick!"

Kirishima cheered fist pumping as he ran over to join Bakugo. 

"Hagakure"

Deku replied immediately without hesitation. 

"W-What? Me?"

Hagakure looked around in surprise, although no one could see her facial expression.

"Yes you"

Midoriya repeated gesturing her over. 

"Well um, ok then"

She slowly walked over questioning why out of all the powerful students in their class, Midoriya picked her first. 

"Ha this is gonna be easier than I thought"

Bakugo smirked.

"ICY HOT GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE"

He shouted.  Todoroki shrugged his shoulder and jogged over to Bakugo and Kirishima without the slightest hint of emotion on his face.  After a few minutes, the teams were picked.

Kamanari was on Midoriya's team with Hagakure, Uraraka, Iida, Shoji, Asui, Sato, Mineta and Sero.  Bakugo's team consisted of Kirishima, Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, Ojiro, Tokoyami, Ashido, Jiro, Koda, and Aoyama.

"All right everyone bring it in"

Deku announced waving everyone over to him.

"So here's the game plan. Sato and Mineta will guard the flag. Mineta, sure you throw your balls everywhere around the flag like a minefield. If anyone steps on them, you guys handcuff them and throw them in jail. Shoji and Asui, I want you guys on general defense. Use your duplearms Shoji to locate the enemy and call out their position"

The four defenders nodded in approval.

Sero and I will be the general offense. We will spread their numbers and draw the defenders. Uraraka and Kamanari, I want you guys to play at the midfield. If you see an opening, then attack. If you see them advancing, run back to help defend. And as for you two"

Midoriya pointed at Iida and Hagakure.

"You guys are how we win. Hagakure, at the start of the game, hang back for a bit and then slowly sneak over to their side. Then Iida will use his reciproburst to go for the flag. If you manage to get by them then take it, but most likely they'll all converge on you. But that's ok because it will give Hagakure an opening to take the flag. The only way this won't work is Jirou discovering Hagakure or Yaoyorozu makes some kind of infrared goggles"

"You always come up with the best plans Deku!"

Uraraka exclaimed pumping her fist into the air. 

"What do you think Bakugo is gonna do?"

Shoji asked.

"Well knowing Kacchan, he's definitely going to target me.  I'll keep him distracted by running around the grounds.  They're probably going to have Todoroki, Ojiro, Tokoyami, and Ashido on offense.  Jirou and Aoyama will probably be defending the flag with the rest of them playing general defense"

Midoriya rattled off his brain working like sixty. 

"Stick to the plan and we should be able to pull this off.  Remember, Jirou and Yaoyorozu are our biggest threats"

The team broke the huddle and ran off to their starting positions.  Kamanari went by himself along the left flank.  At first he didn't care much for the game and only agreed to play because his friends basically forced him to, but he was starting to actually get excited. 

"Is everyone ready?"

Iida shouted loud enough to be heard across the grounds.

"Yup!"

Yaoyorozu answered back.

"Then let the game begin!"