"Okay..." Rienne looked at Angelina with confusion in her eyes.

"Ally. Can we speak privately?" Angelina stood up from her seat and took Alice's hand. Her expression looking alert.

"Huh? Okay." Alice smiled and nodded.

As she watched the two figures walk away together, Rienne's aura around her instantly grew gloomy.

"Hmph! Look at them... Hand in hand... Who are they trying to show off their friendship to huh?" Rienne stood there, with her arms folded, and expression stubborn.

"Jealous?" Arianna asked. Looking as indifferent as ever.

"Hmph! Nope! Who's getting jealous? I don't see anyone!" Rienne pouted and avoided Arianna's gaze.

"Sure sure..." Arianna rolled her eyes with a slight smirk on her face.

*************

"What's wrong Lina?" Alice asked. She was still not aware of the reason Angelina took her away from the others.

"Ally... Are you hiding something?" Angelina squinted both of her eyes and stared at Alice with suspicion.

"Um... W-what?" Alice flinched and her smile turned stiff.

Now Angelina was sure.

"You can tell me Ally. I'm your friend. I'll help you. Are you scared?" Angelina tried to reassure her. But it was evident Alice was reluctant.

"Um... I don't know what your speaking of Lina..." Alice pulled back her hand.

"I know something is wrong. I know you Ally." Angelina smiled comfortingly.

Alice pursed her lips and looked around for a moment. Then Angelina heard her say, "not here. Come to my family's estate tommorow."

After softly saying those words, Alice ran back and returned to where the aristocrat's children gathered.

*************
"So how did you two meet?" Lady Alexandria asked Evelina.

"Well... I met young master Chase when he first visited our mansion. He took my hand and at that moment I was instantly charmed. He was extremely considerate and a true gentleman..." Evelina's cheeks turned red as she described how 'enchanting' and 'magical' their beginning was.

"I'm truly envious of you lady Evelina."

"Lady Evelina and the young master of the Casspan family are such a perfect match.." Harper sighed.

"Wow... Must have been so... great." Rienne lazily rolled her eyes. 

Hearing Evelina exaggerating how they first met, Chase felt a pang in his heart. He never realized how well Evelina could twist words.

In they're past life, he believed her every word. He truly thought that she was sincere and true. His first impression of her was of a kindhearted and naive girl that needs to be protected.

His first impression of Evelina was much more memorable than his first impression of Lilith.

When he first met her, Lilith, to him, was merely his fiancee of an arranged  advantageous engagement.

During childhood, his father always reminded him how it's not very likely that he'll be in love with his fiancee. His father just wanted him to at least get along with his future engagement partner.

So he did. He had quite a harmonious relationship with Lilith.

But as more time passed, his curiosity about love grew. He didn't realize how much he longed for genuine love...until he met Evelina.