~ Background ~

Maya Jaisingh, a senior secondary school teacher who took Mathematics as her core and life. She had fallen in love with Mathematics ever since she had known.

Unlike the normal maths teachers who were rough and tough, she was everything anyone could describe. Bold,  charming, brave, terror of the college, Hitler and so on. The names are endless for this teacher.  But she was one of the jolly teachers who not only taught her students the basic concepts of Mathematics but also life lessons she knew.

All she had was her best friend, Rudra Roy. It was not until the 10th standard that they had been friends after knowing each other and sharing everything when their so-called 'real- friends' betrayed them.

"We will be one of the best examples of how great a friendship between a boy and a girl can exist."

She quoted once but she regretted immediately as the chartered accountant whom she had shared everything of her life betrayed her! Devoid of any emotions, devoid of the memories of the bonds they had shared, Rudra Roy destroyed his best friend, Maya Jaisingh. 

▪ Fingers Crossed ▪

A/N: Are you excited to know what is in store? Anyways, I just hope you would accept this story. Feel free to criticise and free to express your opinion.