9. Shadow figure

Thea's pov
Presently Ann and Zhang ji are taking a rest because they haven't slept yet, while for me, I'm not really tired since I just woke up from my rest an hour ago. It was still pretty shocking that Luna's body disappeared on its own or maybe is there someone in this house with us? I shivered out of anxiety.

I hug my knees to my chest huddling in a corner. That's when I heard shuffling. I whipped my head to see a shadow figure with a hood on. The room was pretty dark and it only had a light which was dimly lit but it was enough for me to see the shadow of the person.

Although I couldn't see the face of the shadow I knew in my gut that it was looking back at me. Then the shadow started jogging away. I need to find out who it is! That person might have taken Luna's body. I quickly followed the shadow figure.

The sound of our shoes tapping the wooden floor echoed throughout the hallways. I kept following the shadow figure hoping it'd lead to the answer of Luna's body disappearance. The shadow figure wore a hood and judging by it's body figure, I'm guessing it might be a man.

Then the shadow figure turned a corner and went into the room. I walked into the room in hesitant steps. A weird smell immediately went into my nostrils making me scrunch my nose in disgust. I looked around the room frantically searching for the shadow figure that I had just seen. That's when the doors of the room closed.