11. Close up to the figure

Thea's pov
"So you're telling me-" "us you mean us" Zhang ji correct Ann. "Yeahhh whatever, so you're telling us that there is another person with us in this house that tried to choke you?" "Pretty much" I answer. "Maybe he's the person leaving food everytime I slept" Zhang ji says. "Could be" Ann replied.

Time skip to hours later(Thea's pov)
We have been sitting here for the last couple hours and nobody felt at ease since I told them the choking incident.

Time skip to a couple more hours(still Thea's pov)
Zhang ji and Ann fell asleep sitting for hours, well me... I feel sleepy but I just couldn't bring myself to do so. Constant worry is always taking over me. My eyes felt droopy and I was getting sleepier.

Just when I was half asleep, I see a figure coming in the room. My vision was blurry so I rubbed my eyes and squinted them. I jerked awake and alerted Ann and Zhang ji. Ann and Zhang ji also both wake up. The figure froze dropping all the food and drinks in it's hand and it starts running away.

We all stood up and followed him down the hallways. It was very tiring to run but we kept running until Ann finally tackled the figure to the ground. The figure groaned from the impact of hitting the ground. "Now that we've caught you, who are you?" Zhang ji asks. The person refuses to speak so Ann punched it's arm, "I'm not gonna stop punching until you answer the question"

After a couple minutes of punching, the figure finally says, "Fine get off me first" The voice sounded manly so I'm assuming it's a male. "What if you run away?" Ann doubt. "I'll not" the person respond. Ann squinted her eyes at the person before getting off and we all circled the person.

"Take off your hood dude" I demanded. Then the person stood up and pushed me out of the way running away. It all happened rapidly so we took a second to comprehend before running after. We turned the corner. Suddenly the figure turned back our way startling us. The figure pushed past us making us all fall with the force we were pushed.

We watched the figure vanish into the darkness. "Dang it!" Ann huffed out. "On the positive side, we got close up to the figure..."

Apologies for not updating for abt a week🕴️