14. Luna's dad

Thea's pov
I sat together with Zhang ji and Ann rethinking all the things that have happened. I'm having a suspicion to Luna's dad but I don't think it will be him. Why would he be in a place like this in the first place?

Everything was confusing me. I'm surprised I still haven't lost my sanity. My thoughts were cut off by a loud bang. I looked at Ann then at Zhang ji and see that both of them were looking at me and each other. "What was that?" Ann asks. "How am I suppose to know" I reply. "Let's go check it out" Zhang ji says. Ann and I both nodded while we crept out of the room.

Where could it be? "Let's split up so we can find better" Ann suggested. "Not again Ann" I say in a irritated tone. "I'm serious" She sternly snaps. "It's not safe" I said. Just after I finish my sentence, Ann sighs before going to a random direction, leaving me and Zhang ji alone. "So do you want to stick together or.....?" Zhang ji trailed. "I think it'd be best if we stuck together" I answer rapidly.

"Okay" He says. We both walked to the opposite direction Ann went in. None of us talked and there was a comfortable silence in the air. Our hands brushed against each other making me instantly retreat my hands and blush. Not far, we heard frustrated grunts. Both of use looked at each other to see if we were not just hearing sounds. We sneakily went closer as the grunts got louder.

I hid behind the wall and the same goes to Zhang ji. I poked my head out just so I could see the person a little. This time, there was no hood on the person. He had short hair and a body of a man. (The person is wearing a shirt, he's not shirtless)

There was blood all over the place and he was dragging a dead body. 'Turn around. Turn around. Turn around' I chanted in my head. While dragging the body, the person's gun fell from his pocket. He curses under his breath before turning around and picking it up, making my eyes bulge out. It was not a every long time I saw what the person looked like but I knew who it was. Mr. Wu. Luna's dad.