15. Disappearance and feelings

Thea's pov
"I know who the killer is" I say to Zhang ji. "You do?" "Mhm" "Who is it?" "It's Luna's dad, Known as Mr. Wu" I revealed. "I-..." Zhang ji became utterly speechless. "Bet you didn't expect that huh?" Zhang ji shook his head as a reply to my question. "Me either" I answer in honesty, "I don't know why he would do that either, he was always nice when I would always go to Luna's house, he would always make sure I'm comfortable  around his family. So I just don't get why he would do that..."

I put my knees to my chest and hugged them close, while I laid my head down on my knee.

Reference photo👆👆

Reference photo👆👆

I closed my eyes trying to rethink all the things that has been happening. Everything was getting more and more confusing yet it was getting more and more clearer. My mind was puzzled and I couldn't think straight. So many questions, thoughts and predictions meddled in my mind. Why would sophia and Elena lead us into this place? Why did they leave us? Do they know Mr.Wu is the killer? Do they even know there is a killer? Are my parents worried about me? Are they searching for me or did they forget about me?

I sighed deeply before turning to my side to face Zhang ji. He was asleep and I have to admit he looked pretty cute. I never thought about myself falling in love with someone, especially not in a place like this. I may not think about it that much but my heart beats faster everytime he looks at me, smiles at me and it would make me so happy even if he did little things for me. I think I'm slowly falling for Zhang ji. He doesn't really talk that much but I don't mind.

I look at his sleeping figure and smiled unknowingly. He must be exhausted and I understand because I myself is very exhausted too. Ann still haven't come back making some part of me bubble with anxiety. Please be safe was my last thoughts for Ann before I drifted off to sleep beside Zhang ji.

The next day~ (still Thea's pov)
I woke up laying on top on something and a heavy weight on my head. I looked around sleepily before my eyes went wide looking to the person beside me. I was really close to Zhang ji. The I realized I was sleeping on his shoulder and the weight on my head was his head! Oh shit, shit what do I do? I started panicking in my mind. "Maybe I'll just wait until he wakes up..." I mumbled to myself, "Yes, I'll do that" "Not necessary cause I'm awake now" Zhang ji says in a raspy voice before removing his head that was previously placed right on top of mine.

"Sorry if I made you uncomfortable" Zhang ji apologizes. "Oh no, it's not that I'm not uncomfortable, I just panicked because that was the first time I have ever done that with a boy. Sorry" I added a sheepish smile at the end. I saw Zhang ji smile when I said it was the first time I had done that with a boy but the smile quickly vanished. My heart pounded faster in my chest. We both stayed in silence for the next couple minutes before I spoke up, "Ann still hasn't come back" "right" "do you think she got lost?" I asked worriedly. "Can be possible" Zhang ji replied pondering, "Let's wait another day and if she doesn't come back, we'll go search for her." I nodded in agreement.

The next day, time skip to night time~
"She hasn't come back" I say, "Should we go search for her?" Zhang ji contemplated before answering with a yes. We went out to search for Ann, unknowing of the loud bang that echoed through the hallways the day we last saw Ann.

I have no motivation rn :c
So I'ma go get noodlessss 🍜