4. Body

Thea's pov
We stepped into the house to be met with the spine-chilling hallway again. "Should we go into a room?" Luna suggests unsure. "I think it's best if we explore the house first" I answer.

We started going way further into the house far from the exit which was not a great idea but we did it anyway. "Let's split up" Ann grunted. Luna whipped her head to the direction of Ann giving her a weird look. "Are you blunt? If we split up there's more possibility that one of us are gonna get hurt?" I stated.

"If we split up, we could know more parts of the house" Ann clarify. "No" "Yes" "No" "Yes" "No" "Yes" "No" "Ok fine let's go in a group" Ann agrees. We continued exploring the house little by little cautiously. The floor making squeaky noise so as the doors when we opened them. The wallpapers peeling off of the wall.

We found some food at a certain room which got our hopes up but they were rotten, unfortunately. "Damn I'm hungry. I haven't eaten dinner yet" Luna nagged. "Too bad the food's rotten" Ann reminded. Ann and Luna started bickering with each other meanwhile I saw something which was body like.

"Uh-guys is that a body?" I tapped both Ann and Luna's shoulders. They averted their attention to where I was pointing to. "It certainly looks like a body" Ann agrees, "Let's go check it out" "You guys go check it out. I'm gonna stay here just in case something happens." Luna tries to make an excuse so that she wouldn't have to go to where I was pointing at.

"Your such a scaredy cat" Ann rolls her eyes and drags Luna. "Why am I always getting dragged?!" Luna ranted. We approached the body looking thing skeptically. We crouched down to it's level to examine it. "Is that a boy?" I gasped. "Is he still alive?" Luna peeked from behind us. "Only one way to find out" Ann says and proceeds to touch the boy.

"Ann no!" I protested but it was too late. Ann poked her finger on the boy's cheek but he was still motionless. "See nothing happened. Why are y'all so scared" Ann bragged confidently. Just when Ann finished her sentence, the body of the boy jerked awake. "AHHHHHHHHHHH"

Apologies for not updating the last two days.