What offended me more was the fact that the deed I showed him was purely rooted out of concern and care and not to put up with the fake niceties act. That was simply rude and stupid of him.

As I pace through the crosswalk, heading to the dress shop, I tried to compose myself to not alert Danielle with how badly annoyed I was with my encounter. I took big deep breaths as I calmed myself. Right before entering the shop, I looked at my reflection on the glass door.

I looked fine, just a tad bit insulted, irritated, annoyed and all the other adjectives I could muster.

I pushed the door a little too hard that the bells that sounds upon someone enters were very loud. "Oops, I apologize."

Only a few customers stared at me, the rest were busy finding dresses which might look good ob them while some were simply minding their own business.

Among the people who looked during my entrance was Danielle, she waved at me and signalled me to go walk to her, which was actually the original plan. Why else would I be here?

When I got to her, she immediately whispered. "Careful on the doors with bells on them, okay? It doesn't send a good impression when you come in forcefully pushing a door."

"I wasn't," I defended, ignoring the fact that I might have done it unconciously.

"Well," Danielle paused, leaning in closer. "The sound of the bells proved that you actually were."

I looked at her, guiltily. "Well, I might have pushed a little harder than expected."

"By the way, where'd have you gone to?" Danielle asked, not looking at me rather to a new dress she loved.

"Oh, just saw a friend." I said, cutting myself from speaking before I burst of anger.

Danielle stared at me for a while, taking my words in and wondering if she takes that answer completely. She simply nodded and went back to searching for clothes.

Thankfully, the store had calming shopping music which made my anger slowly fade away. I watched as Danielle fit and fit and fit more and more clothes, checking to see which one suits her the most. She said she'll buy two, and another one for me. The red dress was already on the counter while she was still looking for an emerald dress. Meanwhile, the dress I picked was a silky simple navy blue dress. It would stun the onlookers when I parade this on the Vauxhall Celebration.

A few more minutes passed and Daniella had finally decided on her emerald dress. She paid all three dresses on the counter and only by then had I really realized that my sister really is a Princess. She was simply rich.

We walked out of the store carrying three large paper bags, one for each dress. We were smiling and excited to try our purchases once more when we get home.

But, as we were on our way to the carriage, I heard someone call out my name.

"Calypso," shouted from behind.

At the same time, Danielle and I looked at the direction where the voice came from. It was Anthony, trying so hard to keep his balance and was zigzagging on the way towards us.

"Is that..." my Danielle paused, trying to recognize who that person might be.

"We should hurry," I said, grabbing my sister by the hand.

"He's calling you," argued my sister.

"Calypso, I'm sorry," he shouted once more.

I strongly grabbed my sister towards the carriage, the anger back into my system.

"Callie," complained my sister. "You're hurting me."

"We should really go," I said. "I don't want to see that person anymore."

"Okay," Danielle quickly agreed without any question. We quickened our pace so that he couldn't catch up.

Unfortunately, as we were about to close the carriage door, he placed his hands on it. Even though I really was mad at him, I won't close the door if that means I might break his fingers.

"Calypso, let me make it up to you," he said, the stench of vodka too strong.

"I think you meant what you said, Anthony," I said to him coldly. "You should go."

"Please," he pleaded, eyes still red like before. "Come to the Vauxhall Celebration with me."

"You should really go," I said.

"Calypso, please." He begged. Danielle was tugging on my arm like she wanted me to go easy on him. But I couldn't.

"No," I strongly shouted at him. "Now take your hands off, so I could shut this door."

"Calyp-" he whispered but I didn't let him finish.

"Take it off or I'm going to shut this door with or without your hands being taken off."

"Calypso," said my sister. But I ignored her.

I watched as Anthony took his hands off the carriage and I closed it shut. Loudly just so he could see how mad I was.

"Sir, we can now go," I said to our coachman and immediately, he commanded the horse.

The last I've seen was Anthony laying flat on the floor under the blazing heat of the sun. Dead-drunk.