Boy, he was fully red, but the dim light didn't show it, thank the universe.

"Try it on."

"Okay."

"Should I go outside?"

His eyes widened. "No, please stay."

"Why?"

"I'm scared of being alone in a room. Especially in the dark."

"Okay, then I'll just turn around."

He sighed in relief. "Thank you."

You turned around facing the wall and heard footsteps leading to the right corner of your room. But then your full body mirror was just standing at your right, and even if the light was dim, you could see him change.

Boy, you blushed when you saw his back. He was lean but also he had muscles oh my god! "Sexy Back" started playing your mind. Oh boy, the tip of your ears were red.

You closed your eyes tightly because you felt you were violating his privacy. But his back kept reappearing in your head and you hoped you won't get a nosebleed in front of a vampire.

"I'm done!" You turned around to see your shirt perfectly fit him. If you think about it, your dad and he had the same height.

"It fits well. So should I give you pants as well? I'm not being sarcastic."

"No thanks! I'll just remove them before going to sleep."

And that bought another image in your head. An image of Taehyung peacefully sleeping with just his shirt and underwear on. Is this leech trying to tease you? 'Cause if he is, then he better be ready to die once again.

He laughed at your expression. "I'm kidding!" You glared at her in a murderous expression and sweat dripped down his forehead. "Please don't kill me."

"I would love to, but my sister's sleeping so no."

"Thank goodness."

"I'm going to my dad's room to get pants. And I'm pretty sure he won't mind. Wait no that will be disgusting and he'll start complaining. I can give you these oversized shorts of mine."

You dug up your closet trying to find that packet where you kept your oversized shirts. You never wore it because it turned out to be men's size.

"Aha!" you touched a plastic bag and lifted it up. You opened it and took out black shorts. "Have this!"

You gave it to him and walked out of the closet, then turned away from him. You didn't stand near the mirror and looked outside. You didn't want to be a pervert seeing him change. You heard him say something and turned around.

He was wearing a cute bear shirt and black shirts. Cute, you thought.

(A/n: I'm dying, him wearing a cute bear shirt is too cute!)

You found yourself sitting on your bed with Taehyung. He was fidgeting with the ends of your shirt as the pitter-patter was heard from outside.

You secretly stole glances at him. He actually felt cute to you. He was quiet and didn't speak that loud. He was respectful to you, even if he could've blackmailed you.

He felt like a puppy to you. You suddenly felt bad. You felt guilty for telling him to fuck off without considering his opinion. Okay, you should apologize.

"Umm, can you tell me more about vampires?" And you wanted to throw a chair at yourself. You were supposed to apologize! Not ask questions!

"Oh about vampires, there's a lot of things. I don't want to say all of it at once, so ask me questions."