"What." I cry out. "I'm not doing anything." I can't help it and grin. "Please tell me." 

"No!" With a chuckle she grabs my hand. "You will see tomorrow." 

I sigh. "Damn it." I really hoped she would tell me. "Do we have a game this week?" Charlie nods. 

"Yeah, against a great team, so we have to train very hard." When I see her smirk I shake my head. 

"You're a pain in the ass." 

"I hope pleasure instead." I almost gag. 

"Charlie!" We chuckle. "You can't say things like that in places like this." 

"What? Nobody knows what I mend." She tries to hide her smile behind her glass, but she fails. 

I shake my head at her and move my gaze to my plate. She really is something else. Oh my god. She really... I can't. 

My eyes dart up when I see movement in front of me. A boy slides on the couch next to Charlie and another slides next to me. Charlie's jaw tightens and I see her eyes. She wants to kill them. 

"Hi ladies, how are you doing?" They don't let us answers. Charlie's anger rises when she sees how uncomfortable I am. 

"We couldn't help but notice you when we walked in." The boy next to Charlie smirks and puts his arm around her shoulders. Wrong move. 

"If I where you I would take that arm back in 3 seconds." She says amazingly calm, putting some fries in her mouth. Her eyes dart up when the boy takes a fry from her plate. 

He laughs it off. "Playing hard to get, huh." 

Before I can blink. Charlie has turned the strangers arm behind his back, making him grunt. "No not really." She hisses. "You don't know who I am and what I'm capable of, leave." She releases him. "Do I need to count to 3?" She says as she puts some fries in her mouth. 

"Come on." He pouts. 

"What about you." The one next to me, strokes my arm. I swallow hard. I hold my hand up to Charlie when I see that she is about to jump them. 

"Get your dirty hands of me, we don't want your attention." The boy laughs mockingly. 

"Do you know who I am?" He says making himself bigger. And with that Charlie rises. Knocking the guy next to her out of the booth. He falls on his butt. Looking totally embarrassed. 

The guys next to me rises too, getting a hold of Charlie, but before he can do that, he lays face first on the table, with a hand on his head, making sure that he can't get up. "Listen." Charlie says, bringing her head to his ear. "Don't ever touch my girlfriend ever again, or I will fuck you up!" She says full with hate. "Did you hear me?" 

He grunts. "Yeah, I heard you." Charlie pulls him upright and pushes him into his friend. "Go!" The one who sat next to me and has now a red mark on his right cheek, pulls on his jacket, huffs and leaves. The other one is right behind him. 

Everyones gaze is on us. But I really don't mind, what Charlie just did, what she said, I didn't thought she would do that for me. 

"We are leaving." She slams some money on the table and grabs her jacket. Without saying another thing she leaves. Oh shit. I quickly get my stuff and go after her. "Fuck," she grumbles when we are outside. 

"Charlie." I grab her hand, let her turn towards me. She looks at me quizzically, my lips are on hers within seconds. She moans onto my lips, pulling me closer. "Thank you." I say on her lips.  That mend more to me than she thinks.