Chapter 0 : Tattoos

Percy:
Percy has an owl with books surrounding it's feet on his right shoulder blade.

Annabeth:
Annabeth has a wave, a black horse and two blue cookies on her shoulder blade.

Jason:
Jason has an eye, with a rainbow coloured Iris  that looks like a kaleidoscope on his left shoulder blade

Piper:
Piper has a lightning bolt and an eagle on her left shoulder blade.

Nico:
Nico has a sun and a first aid kit on his left pectoral.

Will:
Will has a skull and a silver ring on his left pectoral.

Calypso:
Calypso has a dragon wrapped around her left thigh, along with a tool belt next to it.

Leo:
All Leo has is a heart with cracks running through it on his left thigh.

Frank:
Frank has a gold ring with a Ruby stone on his right ankle.

Hazel:
Hazel has an elephant and a bow and arrow on her right ankle.

Charles:
Charles literally had a heart on his sleeve, his right bicep specifically.

Silena:
Silena had a forge on her right bicep.

Charles and Silena are already together and now have a heart inside a forge on their right biceps.

Reyna:
Reyna has a pine tree and a pinecone just above her hip on the left side of her belly button.

Thalia:
Thalia has a very detailed and specific combat dagger with a gold blade and a purple leather hilt above her hip on the left of her belly button.

Katie:
Katie has a bunch of pranking equipment, including tripwires, superglue and hair dye on her right rib cage.

Travis:
Travis has a collection of flowers, none of which he can be bothered to actually identify, on his right rib cage.