But the true is that time is expensive. For example: In the world many try to make others happy, and forget that they also are others. And when they finally realize that, then the time will be over. So they start to search for one minute just one, to do what they like.

While others live on others. Just like me. The true behind those people is that they are not alive. They can feel every hour, minute and second. Time moves slowly for them. But when the time then is about the one they are living on....then everything stops around them. Time, feelings, thoughts. They only one feeling they feel is coldness. They begin to freeze, because they're afraid to lose those one they are living on.
Because if they lose them, they will lose themself.

I didn't think when those words came out of my mouth. 'I will come back'. All I was thinking about was Lya, and no one else when I said that to him.
'I will never be able to live with him' I thought, while his driver was driving me to my dads house. 'No Arie you can't live with him he's a control freak, you have to try something else..." I was out of my thoughts when the driver opened my door. I thanked the old man and ran inside the house, only thinking about Lya. When I reached her room she was laying on the bed, and looked lifeless. My eyes watered seeing her like this. I walked to her and was now sitting on her princess bed. She had her small withe teddy bear in her hands, while sleeping.

"I'm so sorry baby. I'm sorry" I say and a tear was now down my cheek. I heard the door opened and I removed my tears. I don't like to cry in front of people, to be honest I only cry in front of Ella. But not others because it's like bleeding in an ocean full of sharks. Ella come into the view and looks angry.

"It's good you've decided t- oh my god what happened to your neck?" She asks pointing at my neck. And I honestly didn't know what she was talking about. I went in front of the mirror and looked at myself. It brought memories I didn't want to have. I had all rainbow colors on my neck, where he was holding. And I honestly don't know what to feel.

"you've clearly haven't been too Dubai. And now tell me everything or I swear I'm gon-" I cut her of and decided to tell her, there was anyway no point in lying. After I told her everything she was shocked and took me in her warm arms. I didn't know if I should cry or not.

"Arie I'm so sorry" she says and hugging me more.

"A you may think that I'm not gonna help you when I say this, but I think that you maybe should tell dad and the others. Look before you say anything just think about it. Think about Lya" she tells me. And I really don't know. I mean everything I'm gonna do is for Lya and my family. I think I'm gonna tell them.

"Okay. I will tell them by lunch tomorrow " I whispered to her. Before she could say anything Lya woke up, and she looked tired.

"Mommy you are back, I thought you left me" she tells me and my heart broke.

"No baby I will never leave you okay. Never. I love you, you know that right?" I tell her and she nods. I then hugged her and we both fall asleep again.

Elina/Ella's POV:

Me and the girls was about to leave the club when we've noticed that Arie wasn't with us, I thought that she went home, because she doesn't really like places filled with people. And I was to drunk to look after her, and I regret that. She's my little sister and I'm supposed to take care of her.

By the time we've reached the house we all went to bed. And so did I. But then I woke up hearing Lya screaming. I rushed to her room and she was having an asthma attack, I was surprised that Arie wasn't with her, because she usually never leave Lya alone. I quickly went besides her and started helping her to breathe again.