So, deciding to put the brunette at ease, Lisa moved her plate off her lap and onto the side table and turned to grab Jennie's hand, squeezing it gently and prompting the brunette to turn and look at her questionably. Lisa smiled at her as she traced Jennie's knuckles with her thumb.

"Jennie Kim, I like you. I have liked you ever since that night we were locked up together, and probably before then, but my stubborn ass just was in denial. I am incredibly happy that you like me back and even though you don't want to ask, I will instead. Jennie Kim, will you make me the luckiest girl in the world and be my girlfriend?"

Lisa could tell that what she was saying was making the brunette happy. A smile crawled along Jennie's face, that gummy smile which Lisa has found herself becoming addicted to because of is sheer emphasis on the brunette beauty. Her eyes lightened up and her cheeks were turning a lovely pink as she squeezed Lisa's hand back.

"You are such an idiot Lisa." She said, but the smile on her face sweetened the words too much for it to be considered an insult. Lisa just grinned at her.

"But your idiot?" She asked, a teasing tone in her question which just made Jennie chuckle. Jennie moved her other hand to cup Lisa's cheek and closed the distance between the two of them.

"Yes, my idiot." She murmured before leaning forward and pressing a kiss to Lisa's lips.

Lisa cannot say enough just how amazing it was to kiss Jennie. She always was drunk off the ones from last night, but she is not lying when she says electricity just shoots through her body each time she comes in contact with Jennie's lips. She was a really good kisser and had such a big effect on the Thai that it was almost worrying. Just how can one woman affect her so much? Lisa may never find out, but she doesn't mind that. As long as she can keep kissing Jennie, she will be happy.

Jennie pulled back and smiled softly at Lisa before leaning forward and pressing a sweet kiss to the Thai's forehead before pulling away to grab her plate again. Lisa smiled and did the same, subtly noticing how neither of them pulled their hands away. Fingers entwined, their hands rested in between them on the mattress while they ate, every so often getting squeezed by the other as had breakfast.

"So, just so that I can know for certain, am I ever going to get my hoody back?" Lisa asked, glancing down to look at the said hoody she was referring to. And noticing the glance, Jennie's free hand grabbed a handful of it, her eyes narrowed as she looked at Lisa.

"No, its mine. You are not getting it back." Lisa laughed and shook her head.

"Wow, guess there is no arguing with the Queen B, is there?"

"Damn straight, I always get what I want." Jennie snipped, a cocky tone to her voice as she smoothed out her hoody of any crumbs she may have missed. Lisa raised an eyebrow and then poked Jennie in the side.

"Is that so?"

Almost immediately, Jennie jumped at the poke and barely restrained a yelp from escaping her lips as she darted away from Lisa's finger. Noticing her reaction, a sudden mischievous feeling filled the Thai and her eyes glinted which the brunette noticed right away.

"My...is the great Jennie Kim ticklish?" Lisa asked, slowly shifting her position so that she was on her knees. Jennie's eyes widened and she immediately began to shake her head as she tried to lean away from the blonde but Lisa's grip on her hand stopped her from moving.

"N-No I'm not."

"Is that a lie Miss Kim?" Lisa grinned widely and she immediately reminded Jennie of a cat that was about to pounce and with a sudden urge to run, she began trying to pull her hand out of Lisa's grip but to no success.