𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

The only happiness that matters                  are my sisters and brothers

                 are my sisters and brothers...I don't
                             care about my feelings
    or happiness because it's never been important

                                              | |

                 I am nothing for being born out of
                  wedlock, but am worth something
                    because of whom my father is

                                             | |

                            I'm not the brightest but
                              I'm far from showing
                       I'm an ignorant fool who falls
                                      for the enemy

                            I'm not the brightest but                               I'm far from showing                       I'm an ignorant fool who falls                                      for the enemy

For Marguerite Antoinette Bridgerton life has always been secluded and secretive. For everyone in London, England knew of here for all the reasons of being the bastard child of Lord Bridgerton and a former maid of the Bridgerton's by the name of Angèlie, whom sadly died at childbirth.

Due to her birth being kept secret baby Marguerite was forced to live with her maternal grandmother whom was a very old dressmaker, with nearly enough to survive, but had enough love to give baby Marguerite, until death took her when Marguerite was seven. The child lived in poor conditions until Lord Bridgerton appeared and simply brought her home with him, much to Lady Bridgerton's dismay.

For, because of the child being born out of wedlock Lady Bridgerton felt it would be hard to be around the child conceived by an affair. Still, Lord Bridgerton, made it work and claimed Marguerite as one of the sole heirs of Bridgerton. With this Marguerite met her siblings Anthony, Eloise, Benedict, Colin, Francesca, and Daphne who was in fact only a mere week younger than her.