🔴Fundy ~ "..fundy come down.."🔵

Tw: Implied character death
Cw: Alcohol

Backstory: Fundy gets home after a long trip across the sea to see his mother..

________________________________________________________________________________

~3rd person POV~

Fundy walked in the door.. "Dreamy~! im ho~me!" Fundy sang, obviously in a happy mood..

"..Dream?.." Fundy looked around..he soon heard pots clanging and someone whispering "fuck" under their breath..sometimes fundy hates having fox hearing...but now he thinks he might thank it...

he looked into the kitchen "..dream?.." Fundy saw Dream and George, Dream without a shirt and George with short shorts on..fundy saw marks on georges neck.."..dream.." fundy said to himself..dream staring at fundy like a deer in headlights, not moving but staring, george had gotten out from the window..

"...h-how co-ould you?!..I'VE GIVEN YOU..PLENTY OF GODDAMN CHANCES DREAM!! AND YOU BRE-AK MY HEART..AGAIN! I CANT BELIEVE YOU!!" fundy said, in the middle of crying. 

the amount of times dream had broken fundy's heart was uncountable..but he somehow found himself crawling back to dream...

"...i-i'm fucking done..." fundy said, leaving his clothes, and other things..however grabbing his hat from the coat rack..

he ran out of the door, going straight to his fathers house.

running..

running...

running..

"..dont look back.." he told himself..

"..its not worth your time...."