🔵Schlattbur ~ "..dont leave me like she did.."⚪️

Tw: mention of death, mention of blood, mention of guns, self hatred

Angst and Fluff oneshot

Backstory: Jonathan Schlatt, was dating a female, we'll call her Jane..Jane died by being shot in the head by a robber..schlatt hadn't seen the robber and when he heard the Gunshot, he saw his girlfriend fall to the ground, bleeding out..he checked her pulse while calling 911...but there was nothing...time skip to a few years later, schlatt still remembers it all, but is now dating a male by the name wilbur soot.

——————————————————————————————

~Schlatt POV~

I wake up from a nightmare, sitting beside my Boyfriend, I feel my eyes start filling with tears and I try and stop myself from crying, but fail. Wilbur sits up, and rubs circles into my back in a comforting way. "..Schlatt?...whats the matter?.."

I turn to wilbur and hug him, tears flooding my eyes, getting soaked into his shirt.

"..it's all my fault, it's all my fault, I-it's all my f-fault.." my voice started breaking.

"..schlatt, take a deep breath in and calm down. Then tell me what's wrong.." I nod and do as I'm told. He lays us back down and caresses my cheek.

"..I-.." I almost started breaking down again, but stop myself. "..I don't want you to leave.."

"..you've made me feel safe! But..you just..,you don't deserve a nobody like me!..I'm the one that you don't need..you're perfect Wil..but..what about me?.. I-I'm just a random person that you found one day a-and you said that you liked me!! I-I don't even l-like myself!..I'm just too ugly..I'm too rude..and I don't even know how to cook...I was a face out in the crowd before I met you Wilbur..why?..why did y-you choose me?.." I turn my back to him, and hug myself.

I then feel arms going around my waist, and a soft pair of lips kiss my cheek. Hearing a whisper escape from Wilburs mouth.

"...i chose you because of your wonderful mix of emotions..." is what he said.

I shivered when hearing his British accent, deep voice and whisper...

He pulled me closer, and my eyes started filling with tears again.

I didn't wipe them away, and instead turned myself around and started crying into his chest.

"..I-im sorry wil..I-I just-" I feel a kiss being planted on my forehead, and cold hands start rubbing my back. "..you're safe..calm down Honey.." I take a deep breath in, and exhale shakily.

"..c-can we go back t-to sleep now Wil?..." i ask, pulling the blanket over my shoulders. He silently nods and kisses my forehead once more, before releasing me.

"..dont.." I whisper, grabbing his hand and pulling it back. "..not safe..without Wil..." I whisper tiredly. He chuckles and wraps his arms around me again "..you're the boss hun.." I smile and soon fall asleep.
"..love you.."

~Timeskip, Wilbur POV~

I wake up to Jonathan, snugged up to my chest. I don't want to wake him up, so I put a pillow in my place for the time being.

I go to the bathroom and get in the shower, cleaning up. After I get out, I change into my clothes and see Jay, still sleeping. My heart melts at the sight, and I go to the kitchen to start making breakfast.

I decided to make pancakes. After I get the pancake batter ready, I hear shuffling and I turn around to see Jay sitting on the couch, fixing his blanket.

I smile and go back to making pancakes.

______________________________________________

Word count: 644

You can tell that I got really lazy at the end of it- lmao

Edit:I had to change Schlatts name- thank you to the person who told me :]