⚪️SBI ~ Sick!Tommy⚪️

tw:throw up! :(

📍Techno is visiting the UK for a bit and covid cases arent common anymore for this storyyy📍

Backstory: tommy got sick and the sleepy bois take care of tommy while his parents arent at home for the week!
~~~~~
~TOMMY POV~

ugh..i feel terrible..ive been throwing up, getting really hot then cold at random times and ive been coughing and sneezing! i honestly dont know what could be happening to me..

..ah shit- i have to stream today..i can always delay the stream right?..ugh..fuck this man..

i got out of my bed and walked to my desk, powering on the pc, i look over at my phone to see a few text messages from tubbo, and wilbur.
———————————
New Message from: Bee Boy                        Sent: 8:19 am
—Tommy? you aeake yet?
———————————
New Message from: E-Boy Wilbur                Sent: 8:43 am
—Tommy, wake up, we have to stream today
———————————

i text them both that im getting on the smp now. even if it was 9:27 in the morning.
———————————
New Message from: Bee Boy                            Just Now
—okay, greta! ill be waiting ^^
—great* sorry about that 😅
———————————
New Message from: E-Boy Wilbur                     Just Now
—ill be waiting, C:
———————————

i put down my phone, open minecraft and hop onto the server.

i walk around for a bit until i see tubbo, and he messages the chat for me to join vc.

i join the vc hes in, which has the one and only wilbur soot in it already.

"..hello tommy!" Wilbur greeted

"hi tommyyy!" Tubbo yelled, making my head pound

"..ello wilbur—-" i sneezed "—hello tubbo..."

"..hey- you alright mate?..you sound sick.." wilbur asked, worry laced in his voice
i replied with
"..im fine wilbur, just a bit sick is all—"

i heard the discord leave call noise twice. and thought to myself, "..what the fuck?..i just got on and they left?.."

i get off of minecraft and go back to my bed, and lay down.

~time skip~

i wake up to the smell of chicken soup (lmao i hate talking about food and shit smh)

i look around to see, wilbur, tubbo..phil...and technoblade?- WHAT THE HELL IS TECHNO DOING HERE??

"heyy, look whos up!.." i heard Phil say, then he followed it with, "Good morning Tommy..'

"..wha' the fuck-.."  i am SO confused- Phil, Wilbur, Tubbo and TECHNOBLADE are in MY HOUSE.

————————
yeuah i cant finsih these theyre so cringe worthy