⚪️Skephalo ~ Stars🔴

Tw: none!

Backstory:they are currently dating, Skeppy and Bad go out for a midnight stroll and stop on a hill and look at the stars.

This was requested By @shadow_wolf_plazUwU (I hope that was right-)
—————————————————————

~Skeppy POV~

"baaad! Hurry uppp!" I yelled from the door. Bad was currently getting dressed in the bedroom, taking quite a long time.

"Just a minute Geppy!" He yelled back.

I was getting r e a l l y impatient and decided to put on my shoes and coat. "I'm going to leave you here if you don't hurry!!" I threatened. "Okay! Okay! I'm coming.." he replied.

Soon after he had replied to me, I heard footsteps from the stairs. And holy cow he looked stunning..

"..wow..you look..amazing!.."

"Thanks 'Geppy.." he said, blushing just a bit.

I was staring at Bad, and I blocked everything and everyone out, focusing on only on bad.

"U-uh, can we get going?" He asked, I quickly snapped out of my trance and nodded, opening the door for bad and I.

"After you.." I say, he smiled and nodded, walking out of the door and waiting for me to walk over to the sidewalk.

I walk over to him, after closing and locking the door. "The walk isn't that far right Love?.." I asked bad. A deeper blush formed on his cheeks and he nodded quickly, but turned away at the pet name.

"..I-it's about 6 or 7 blocks from here..but it Won't take very long.." he said, Turning back to me.

i only nodded and took my spot by his side, going to hold his hand in mine. He felt my hand and interlocked our fingers. I took notice to this and blushed. I moved my head toward the ground, looking down at my feet as we walked to the hill. He probably saw the blush and he giggled.

~TIMESKIP!~

We arrived at the hill and Bad laid out a blanket for us to lay on. "Here we go Geppy! Now we can watch the stars without getting dirty!" he said, smiling at me.

"thank you bad~"

He nodded and sat on the blanket, waiting for me to join him on the blanket. Soon enough, i sat beside him, and we watched the stars.

~Timeskip and POV Switch to 3rd person.~

Skeppy was getting tired so he laid on bad's stomach, soon drifting off to sleep. Bad took notice to this and smiled, playing with his hair and then slowly moving off of the blanket to carry Skeppy home. 

He picked up skeppy and the blanket to walk home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

IM DONE- PLEASE I WROTE THIS ON MY CHROMEBOOK- IM SORRY I HAVEN'T UPLOADED AAAA

Word Count: 509

also, thank you guys for the reads and votes! this makes me really really happy so thank you so much for that! Please be patient, im currently writing the next chapter :] 

thats it though, HAVE A NICE DAY OR NIGHT GUYS GALS AND ENBY PALS!

(Also, i didnt go through and check if anything was the right way or anything- very sorry if there are any misspells-)