⚪Dream SMP ~ Infection Part 1!🔵

Cw: IMPLIED LIME

❗FOR THIS STORY ONLY, FUNDY IS 5, AND ERET IS 6. THE MINORS ARE THE SAME AGE AS IRL❗

(Velvet is in the story as well :D}

Backstory: A virus has broken out, causing very few people from the dream smp to get infected. The infected are;
Ranboo
Tubbo
Michael
Nihachu
Puffy
Jack Manifold
HBomb
And Ḑ̸̹̭͙̝̙̯̈͋̀̑͑͗̕͜r̸̙͖͚̤͙͚̟̦̿̉̔̿͒̔͊̋̾͝e̴̡̨͙̜̩͖̥͙̎̈́͊̚͘a̶̗̥̙̥̐̎͑͊͑̓͝͠͝m̷̭̱̋̍̃̿̄̕͝

No one knows how this started, or when it happened, but they want to put and end to it...
________________________________________________________________________________

~3rd person POV~
"..i-it's been a while since papa got home..w-will he be o-okay?.." Fundy asked his Grandfather. ..i..dont know Fundy..you're father is a strong man..he wouldn't let anything happen to him or you...you're his son after all..."

".....o-okay Phil.." Fundy moved over closer to PhilZa, wanting a safe spot to rest his head while waiting for his father..

Phil took notice to this and smiled, opening his...t̵̝͂̔̃̔̎̕̕͠ọ̴͖̟̒̈́̂͆̏̎̆̇r̷̭͑̓̌ņ̵̻̮̮̳͙̝̈́́͊͌̀ ̵̘̥͌͆̀̀́̈́̋̉͝͠w̴̢̛̦̜̓͛̓̀̿̂̃̚i̸̫̯̝̮̘̘̺͕̺̯͊̍̋̅̓̌n̵͈͆͋̽̆̑͋͑̄̂͠g̷̛͍͑̂́͐͑͗͐ṣ̸̞̼̮̠͈͐͛́̈́̓̋̋ ... allowing fundy to curl up next to him...

Fundy gladly took the invitation, his fox ears going down in a comfortable manner, and his tail curling up around himself..phil chuckled and smiled, pulling fundy closer (cuz no grandpa's gonna let his grandson get fucking killed).

a few minutes later however, eret walked through the door.. "..u-uh m-mister philza?...my da-ad wants t-to talk to y-you..." eret..seemed as if something had happened..

"..alright...can you sit with fundy please?..he's sleeping.." phil replied, slowly getting up and grabbing a blanket for eret..

"..i-i'll lay with her- wait, him!!..sorry mister philza.." eret looked embarrassed and upset that they messed up Fundy's pronouns. "..its alright..now lay with him please, i'll go talk to your father.." Phil said, giving eret the blanket.. eret took the blanket and walked over to fundy, laying down next to him..

fundy was sort-of awake and wrapped his tail around Eret..she took notice to that movement and smiled, cuddling fundy as well.

phil looked back at the two and smiled "..goodnight.." he said, before exiting the room.

~With Phil~

"..you needed me sam?.."phil said, looking at Erets father..AweSamDude..

See, eret was adopted--not legally, he was kind of abandoned--by Sam, and although they look and act nothing alike, both of them used to be hated for the way they looked, eret had white eyes--seeming to look like Herobrine--while sam looked terrifyingly close to a creeper, a terrifying mob to most.

".yes..i did, actually..we have a..situation..." Sam responded..looking at Phil with a saddened face. "..what'd you need me for?.."

"....i-it..." sam said, hesitating.. "..i-it's about tommy..." Sam said, worry in his eyes.. "..what about tommy?.." Phil said, trying to sound calm, but in reality, he was panicking.. "h-he uh...he got shot...by a-an arrow...we believe i-it was an a-accidental shooting..." Sam said..

"who shot my son?.." phil asked.. "we dont know..we're trying to figure it out..ponk is stitching up tommy now..." Phil nodded..

~timeskip to like, 10 minutes later-~

Sam heard a knock on his door, and then the door opening..philza was awake, but his eyes were closed.. "..Sam?..Tommy's gonna be okay...i-i got him stitched up and hes resting..." Ponk said to the half-awake Sam. Phil looked over at Ponk, and thanked him. Ponk nodded and left the room.

with sam following quickly behind

~Back with the children :]~

Eret woke up to the door opening, the squeak of the  door was just painful. they covered fundy's ears quickly.

"..oh..hi eret..why are you awake?.." Ant said, his boyfriend entering the room as well. "..mm- the ..door opened..too..loud...." Ant nodded.. "..the door is really loud, im sorry.." ant apologized, velvet speaking next.. "..i can fix it later if you want eret?"

eret nodded, "..uh-huh..." eret looked really tired, that is  expected when you're 6 and hear the loud ass squeaky door open, awakening you from your deep slumber...

"..well why dont you get back to sleep..yeah?.." Ant said, walking over and crouching down in front of eret, fluffing his hair a little.

Eret nodded again, but when Ant went to take his hand off of his head, eret grabbed it and held it. "..mm-mm..you stay.." Eret got a little salty at Ant, but he just woke up, so thats expected.

Ant looked over at Velvet and he giggled. "..you can stay with him Babe, (that was cringe to write, lol) ill go tell Phil and Sam we're back.." Velvet said, putting down the bags and walking to find Phil and Sam

Eret curled up next to fundy again and moved both of them over more towards the wall so ant could sit with them. It was as if Antfrost knew what to do, because he had sat beside the two and covered them all up with the blanket.

Soon Ant heard soft snores coming from the two kids.. "..goodnight you two.." Ant said quietly..he kissed their foreheads and fell asleep beside them..

~Meanwhile with Velvet and Phil~

"..sam? phil?-- oh, hey Phil..i wanted to tell you me and Ant are back unharmed.."

Phil nodded. and then they heard it...that sound.

"a-ah! saM-- FucK-" 

"..phil-"

"..ye'?.."

"..is...is that who i think it is?.."

"...ye'.."

"..oh-..well- if you want, im going to get back to ant- if you'd like, you can come too.."

"..well velvet..as much as i'd like too, i have to wait for Tommy to wake up.."

"..alright-..i hope you have something to block out the noise- bye bye Phil!" 

Phil waved and put on his headphones, turning his volume all the way up and listening to music

Velvet left the room, going back to antfrost and the kids..not their kids (yet) 

---

hi friends

i had to get something out- :) anyway i hope you all are doing well, please drink water!

WC: 922