⚪Karlnapity ~ Monster Addict🔵

Tw: Anorexia

Backstory:Karl, Sapnap and Quackity all had been dating, each of them had a separate room to sleep in. Meaning Karl could do whatever he wanted to do in his room. Unlike most, karl had an addiction to energy drinks, leading him to be exhausted, drowsy, grumpy and sometimes sad. He couldn't seem to LIVE without monster energy. But one day, his boyfriends had caught on to what karl was hiding, asking him questions about why there were so many monster cans in his trash bag each day. They got a clear answer...but not the one they expected

________________________________________________________________________________

~Karl POV~

I sat in my room on my phone, drinking a monster. I had asked Sapnap to get me a blue one since i ran out of them. I gave him the money and he went to get one. But while i was asking sapnap for it, Alex had went through my room...soon later finding the multiple stacks of crushed monster cans under my bed. and he bolted for the door, only to run into me, and fall over.

"..alex..." i said, the tiredness, fearfulness and sadness showing very prominently in my voice. "karl..babe..." he managed to choke out. he got up and gave me a hug, kissing my cheek. Whispering encouraging words into my ear, telling me how 'lucky he was to have me' and, how 'he would die if i did something stupid to myself.' Which I would NEVER do..

"..i-im sorry..b-but please dont ma-ake me tell y-you..im n-not comfortable to t-talk about it right now...." he rubbed circles into my back, calming me down a bit. "...shhh~..its okay Karl..im right here Babe..you dont need to rush to tell me..im always here.." i nod.

we then both heard the door unlocking. i put my finger over my mouth in a shushing motion. "..please dont tell Sap..he'd be heart broken, you know how he gets..." he nodded. walking out into the living room to greet Sapnap. "Hey hun, where's karl?.." sapnap asked, walking into my room.

i was under the sheets so he would think i was sleeping, but it wasn't a success. he saw my puffy eyes and sat on the edge of my bed. then he quickly got off, probably quackity signaling for him to stop.

i felt myself shiver as i got colder and colder, even under my layers and layers of cloth. "..sap? q-quackers?....i dont feel v-very well.." i manage to choke out, really quickly, making me have to snuggle deeper down the sheets, trying to get warm.

a few seconds later i feel two bodies beside me, cuddling me. "..we'll keep you warm bubba.." sapnap says, placing a kiss on both, me and quackity's heads.

Since he was the tallest out of all of us, he was the big spoon, i was the middle and Quackity was the little spoon.

i suddenly pull both of them under the sheets, making sure to pull the blanket up and over their heads. "..then d-do your part you nimrods.." i giggle, at what i had said and lay on my side. my face buried into Alex's chest. Sapnap's arms wrapped around my waist and his head was placed in the crook of my neck.

Quackity and Sapnap were both whispering to each other, but i was too busy thinking, to hear anything they were saying.

~TimeSkip~

I wake up, not feeling the comfort of my boyfriends, and getting scared. I take the blanket off my head and only hear muffled talking in the living room.

I then look over at my desk and see the monster i had asked for. Quickly getting up, instantly getting lightheaded but not caring. i grab the drink and pop it open, earning a Crack, followed by hissing.

i chug it down, in case Quackity and Sapnap were by the door. i then put the can under my bed, having only 18 more monster can spaces, under my Queen sized bed.