"I'll be fine."

"I'll be fine."
__________

"Hey! You're not even listening!", Hermione bumped my shoulder softly and rolled her eyes, causing me to snap out of my thoughts,

"I'm sorry, what?", I shook my head slightly, trying to focus back on the story Hermione was telling me. I was sitting in the great hall, eating breakfast with my friends, but my mind kept wandering back to him.

"You seem a bit distracted love, are you alright?", George leaned over as his hand was gently squeezing my thigh. I looked down on the golden ring on his finger as the warmth of his hand brought me back to reality, then I looked up again,

"Yeah, sorry. I had a lot of assignments lately and I've been working on them all night.", I lied once again while fighting the strong urge to turn around again in order to look for him in every person I saw. After Ieaving his dorm yesterday I hadn't talked to him- It confused me, because I thought things between us were different now.

I locked eyes with George's worried ones before inhaling deeply and letting out a sigh,

"I'm fine guys, I just don't feel like talking."

George, Hermione and Ron looked at each other and nodded in agreement, then they kept talking without paying attention to me, allowing me to get lost in thoughts again. I caught myself smiling a lot while thinking about the things we did the day before,

the feeling of his cold hands on my warm skin, the way his lips fit on mine just perfectly, how the moonlight reflected in his silver eyes, and how they were shining just for me. I didn't want to forget about him, I couldn't. Just thinking about him made me feel things I thought were only existing in books.

After we were finished eating we quickly got up and Hermione stumbled back, falling into a chest that looked familiar to me. She quickly turned around and furrowed her eyebrows as soon as she realized who it was, standing in front of her with a grumpy look on his face.

"Watch where you're going, mudblood.", I heard him hissing right into her face, causing her to take a step back. When I looked up to him I saw a devilish smirk appearing on his face.

Ugh, that dumb bitch.

I got up from the table and quickly walked up to them, "Hey! Watch your mouth Malfoy!" , I gently pushed Hermione aside so him and me were only inches apart. The smell of his scent comforted me, but the look on his face made my blood boil,

"Don't fucking talk to my friend like that."

His hand roughly grasped my chin, tilting my head up. His eyes kept wandering down to my lips and the expression on his face turned softer than it was only seconds ago.

He moved even closer with his face while rolling his tongue on the inside of his cheeks, "You'll regret saying that.", then he winked at me in a subtle way before quickly letting go of my chin and rushing past me. I turned my head to watch him leaving, still mad at him, but mesmerized by his words.

"I'm sorry he called you that Mione,", I gently stroked her arm as she started to tear up, "If he'll call you that one more time I will beat the shit out of him.", I nodded with a smirk on my face, making a pretty smile grow on her lips.

She giggled softly, "Thank you Liv.", then her and Ron sat back down as his hand was resting on her back- keeping her safe. I turned my head to the left, checking if he was still in the great hall, but he wasn't.

"Excuse me for a minute guys.", I quickly walked out of the great hall, hoping I would find Draco in his dorm. I had just entered the hallway, when I felt a big hand wrapping around my wrist,

"Liv, wait.", I quickly turned around and saw George standing behind me. He had a worried expression on his face and his cheeks were blushing.

"What's wrong Georgie?"

"Did you plan on looking for Malfoy?", he asked while scratching the back of his head. I nodded yes and turned my body to face him, "Something wrong witht that?"

He pulled me closer to him so I was forced to adjust the position of my head because he was so tall. His hand was still gently wrapped around my wrist as his chest was moving up and down rapidly,

"I don't know what is going on between the two of you", he let out a deep sigh right after and stepped closer, "but I don't like it."

His hand slowly moved up to cup the side of my face as the expression on his face dropped even further- I would be lying if I said that it didn't make me feel something.

"Okay and? It's not like you get to decide who I spend my time with George.", I rolled my eyes and clenched my jaw, angry about the fact that he was making things awkward again. His thumb made its way to my bottom lip and my eyes widened from the fear of him kissing me, but he didn't.

He swallowed thickly before biting his lip, "I know. I'm just worried. I don't want you to get hurt.", he stared right into my soul before slowly removing his hand from my face and stepping back.

The way his voice stayed so soft and kind despite the fact that he was hurting made my heart ache- why couldn't I just fall for him instead?

"I know Georgie, don't worry.", I pulled him in for a tight hug while he stroked the back of my head, "I'll be fine, I promise."

He lowered his chin, resting it on the top of my head and mumbling, mostly to himself, "And if you do get hurt, you can always talk to me love."

I couldn't ignore my eyes tearing up from his beautiful heart, god, he was so beautiful.

"Thank you.", I mumbled into his sweater, before pulling away from the hug and turning around to look for Draco. George returned to the great hall as I was slowly moving through the hallways with several thoughts running through my head.

All of a sudden, a cold hand grabbed my arm and dragged me into an empty classroom. I almost fell over, but I was able to catch myself and turn around in fear,

My jaw dropped as I saw him in a black turtle neck, that was contrasting with his light hair. I looked down and noticed how he held his wand in his clenched hand,

"Muffliato",

he muttered under his breath, causing my heart to race as he peered deeply into my eyes and walked towards me with his wand directly pointing at my throat, slightly hurting on my tender skin,

he inched closer, his lips curved into a smile,

"I warned you, didn't I?"