t w e n t y - n i n e

My leg continuously bounces as Ryker drives us back to his place. I don't know what's going to happen when we get there, but more likely than not some unholy things that would give my father a heart attack if he heard. 

Finally he pulls into the driveway and we both get out. He opens the door and calls out for Ezra, and there's no response. 

"It's just us, baby" Ryker says with a big smile, lightly pushing me until my back hits the cold wood of his front door. My arm go around his neck and pull him close so we're pressed against one another. 

His lips crash onto mine in a feverish kiss. My lips part as he bites my lower lip, I feel him smile as he takes control of the kiss. I let my hand travel down his chest and land on his belt, and then pull his hips closer to mine. 

The kiss breaks as we look at each other breathlessly. He grins as his hands go under my dress and grab my ass. With a quick peck on the lips, he picks me up and my legs wrap around him. 

Walking into the kitchen he sets me on the counter and opens a cabinet to get a glass. I watch him pour some whiskey in it before standing in front of me again. 

"Yes, I love some Ryker" I say sarcastically while he takes a sip. 

"I'm not giving you anymore alcohol, you're underaged" He grumbles, I roll my eyes and take the tumbler out of his hands. Keeping eye contact with him as I take a sip, a glare is set hard on his face but makes no move to stop me from taking a drink. The whiskey burns my throat as I swallow but keep my face neutral. 

"What are you going to do anyways? Call the cops and tell them your girlfriend is illegally drinking?" I challenge him, he finishes the remaining whiskey in one swig and sets it down next to me. 

"No, but I can always punish you"

"Oooo, maybe I should drink more than" I say, he rolls his eyes and cups my jaw in his hand. Leaning into his hand, my eyes close and a small smile formed on my face. "Don't you have classes tomorrow?" Ryker asks, reopening my eyes and watching him. 

"Yeah, but not until the afternoon." I answer, he nods. 

I grab the collar of his shirt and pull him to me. My tongue runs across his bottom lip before lightly biting it. He has enough of my teasing and finally kisses me. My hands start playing with the hairs at the nape of his neck as he takes control of the kiss. 

His hands travel up my dress and begin to tug at my thong. Holding onto his shoulder, I lift off the counter for him to get them off all while not breaking the kiss. My hands wok on his belt and then the zipper off his jeans. He grabs my hands before I can pull them down and places my hands on his shoulders. Smiling against his lips, I feel him pull down his jeans and boxers, 

"You ok with this?" Ryker asks out of breath, "Why do you also ask me that?" 

"I just want to make sure we are on the same page, but seriously can I fuck you in my kitchen?" He answers, I smile ran my hand through his hair. "Absolutely" 

Once more he kisses me, I hear the condom wrapper open and then he slides in. My head falls back at the sounds Ryker makes as he pushes into me hard and fast. 

His hand hold the back of my neck as his begins sucking and biting the skin. A smile forms on my face as I take in all of the sensations he is giving as I jolt with each of his thrusts. My nails dig into his shoulder for support, the knot in my stomach grows tighter and tighter. 

"Cum with me, baby" He grunts, and I do. My head falls onto his chest as we ride out our highs, the smile stays on my face as he stops moving inside of me. He kisses my temple, and hugs me close to his now sweat filled shirt.