t w e n t y - s e v e n

Here are their aesthetics🕺🏻

_______________

_______________

"Morning Ezra" I say with a small smile entering the kitchen and pouring myself a cup of coffee. He just smirks at me and shakes his head, "You and your boyfriend were awfully loud yesterday" he points out, I laugh and lean against the counter. My eyes drift to the numerous bottles of half drank whiskey and scotch on the counter, I have only seen Ryker drink once and that was ages ago now. But maybe those are Ezra's.

"I don't think you get to talk after we walked in on you fucking someone in the living room, which by the way I think Ryker plans on making you clean the whole room" I respond adverting my gaze to out the window to see a small little yard with some fruit trees outside. 

"It was totally worth it, and we have walked in on each other multiple times. He was just pissed you were there to witness it" Ezra laughs, I nod and we continue to converse until Ryker walks in wearing only sweatpants and his hair a mess. He flips off Ezra and kisses my temple before making some smoothie. 

"Where is my kiss?" Ezra pouts, I laugh and look over at Ryker to see him shaking his head. He turns around with his smoothie and glares at Ezra. "You really need a girlfriend" He says, I stifle a laugh and lean into his side a little. 

"No, what I need is my good morning kiss from my best friend" He whines moving until he is right in front of Ryker, I watch them interact almost in horror. Is this how boys really talk to each? 

"You're ashy as hell go put on some lotion" Ryker says while pushing Ezra away he pouts but disappears down the hall. 

Ryker sandwiches me between him and counter and starts kissing my jaw. 

"I believe you owe me a little favor from last night" He whispers against my skin, I push his chest and he looks at me waiting for an answer. "And I will uphold that later but first I have to tell you something" I say placing a kiss on his lips and sit on the counter. He furrows his brows, but moves to stand between my still achy legs and puts his hands on my hips pulling me a little closer.

"My parent's anniversary is coming and they are finally having a real wedding. My dad said I could bring a friend, and I said I would bring you. And as my boyfriend, you are required to go so make sure you wear something nice" I say, he smiles and takes a hand out of the shirt and puts it on the side of my neck. "What do you mean nice? That can mean a multitude of things" He furrows his brows.

"I have to wear a dress, so I'm guessing your dress code is a like suit" I answer, he nods and pulls me in for a kiss. I smile against his lips and tangle my hands in his hair as his hands explore under my shirt.

"I was gone for 5 fucking minutes!" Ezra yells reentering the kitchen, I break away from the kiss and put my head on his shoulder. "Fuck off, E" Ryker groans and picks me up. My legs wrap around his waist as he carries me out of the kitchen and back to his room. 

"Use protection kids!" Ezra yells as we disappear, I laugh and wave my hand at him while Ryker murmurs something about killing Ezra once I wasn't in the room.

He closes the door with his foot when we enter and he gently tosses me on his queen sized bed. I smile up at him and roll over to get the remote off of his nightstand then turning on one of our shows we have been watching together. 

Ryker moves to beside me and I lay my head on his stomach and he plays with my hair. 

"Why is there like 10 bottles of whiskey in your kitchen?" I ask turning over to look at his face. "I like whiskey" He answers simplistically, I watch him closely. "How come I have only seen you drink like once?"

"I didn't drink while I was in charge of protecting you because I wanted to stay on high alert at all times" He says answering my question, I nod and move back to watching the show as he rubbed my back and played with my hair.

***

"Damn girl, I'm jealous" Kelsey says through the phone, I laugh and roll onto my back on the bed. 

"Yeah, things have are pretty intense" I answer, "Ok, but remember that race he pushed you up against a tree? Oh my god I didn't know whether to cheer you on or beat him up" She laughs.

"You saw that? I thought you were too busy sucking Dylan's face to notice" I tease, she gasps dramatically and I hear a slap like she placed her hand over her heart.

"Braylon Grey, I'm offended. But no I saw everything up until you put your arms around his neck" 

"So how are things between you and Dylan?" I ask, I was happy she was dating him. He is the most level headed guy out of my entire racing group and Kelsey was exactly his type. Also she needed someone consistent and her ex was anything but consistent. 

"We're great, I think he is the one Bray. Like he doesn't hide shit from me, he communicates how he is feeling, and best of all he is great in bed. Thank you so much for introducing us, I have no idea what I would do without him now" She responds, I smile at my best friends words. I was happy she was so happy. Even if I didn't want to hear how my friend is in bed, I was happy for her. She needed a Dylan in her life.

"Speaking of the handsome devil he just got to our dorm, I got to go love you Bray and tell your man I said hi" She says, "Ok, I will love you. Bye" the line goes dead at the same time the bedroom door opens and Ryker walks in. 

"What are you up too?" He asks laying next to me on the bed and pulling me on top of him. I kiss his nose and rest my chin on his chest. 

"Just got off the phone with Kelsey, how about you?" He sighs and rubs my back. 

"Assessing the damage to the living room, it smells like sex in there" He says scrunching his nose, I smile and place my hand on his cheek, rubbing it. "So like how this room smells?" I tease.

"No worse, it smells like they did anal. My living room smells like someone took a shit" He whines, "Do you have a candle you could light in there?" I asks tracing one of the tattoos on his neck.

"Oh good idea" He says before gently pushing me off him and running out his bedroom door.

I smile at the door and look around, it cute or as cute a grown man's room can get. The walls were a light grey, his bed was a black metal one, and the only things lining the walls were the Tv and his dresser with a couple pictures of his family on it. 

One of his nightstands had my stuff on it while the other only had his phone, the remote, and lamp in it. The room felt very Ryker, clean and serious. Unlike my dorm room which is fully of random things I found on Pinterest and hundreds of pictures of me and my friends. 

Finally Ryker comes back into the room and lays on top of me, but supports his weight on his forearms. 

"Let's do something tonight, like not just sit in your bed and fight over what movie to watch" I say wrapping my arms around his neck, he smiles at the idea. "Ok, and what are we doing?"

"I think we should go to club, and since you are 23 you can order me drinks" I say, he scoffs at the last but agrees. "I won't get you alcohol, but I down for that." He says with a smiles. I kiss him and get out from under him and go into his closet which has some of my clothes in it. 

After putting on a cute silk black dress with gold jewelry, and some black heals. We leave in Ryker's car, his hand stays on my thigh the whole way there making me squirm. He parks and we walk to some club he picked out, I see the long line as we round the corner and my jaw drops.

"Don't worry I know the owner and he knows we are coming, we won't be waiting in that line" Ryker whispers in my ear and wraps his arm around my waist, I nod and lean into his side as we walk. 

Thank god I have no classes on Mondays, because tonight is going to all gas and no breaks.