f o u r t e e n

Very mature content ahead, grab your holy water 

_________

His eyes turn black as he pulled away enough to look me in the eyes, a sinister smirk falls on his face as he watches me carefully. 

I can't move, his words froze me in my spot against him and the wall. His hands travels on my side and in between my thighs, I make no move to close my legs though. Ryker's little friend is poking into my stomach and I was about to make a joke about it, but his lips crashed down onto mine. I responded instantaneously and wrap my arms around his neck.

His tongue swipes across my bottom lip asking for entry, when I deny him what he wants he grabs my ass hard and my lips part as I gasp giving him the chance to slip his tongue in. Ryker's hands go underneath my thighs and lift me up, my legs wrap around his torso. 

Suddenly I'm on my back with Ryker hovering over me with my legs still around him. I watch him rank his eyes over my body with a smirk. He tugs at my shirt and pulls it over my head leaving me in a lacy bra and shorts.

"Fuck" He mutters under his breath, then he pulls his own shirt off revealing his perfect body. I bite my lip as he starts leaving open mouth kisses on my neck and shoulder making me moan in response. His hands goes into my shorts and he rubs me through my flimsy underwear.

A moan escapes me as I pull Ryker even closer, I feel him push the underwear aside as a finger push inside of me while rubbing my clit with his thumb. I arch my back into him as he rubs my clit harder and pumps his finger inside of me. The knot in my stomach grows as I reach my peak, but his fingers pull away. I try to grab his hand to keep him from leaving me high and dry but he does anyway.

"You didn't actually think I would let you cum, did you?" He smirks down at me, I whimper and grind my hips into his trying to regain some friction. He chuckles and puts his fingers into his mouth, licking my juices off them.

"It's my turn to tease you" He whispers into my ear once he stops sucking his fingers, I gulp and mentally prepare myself for his sweet torture. He kisses down my body and pulls off shorts and underwear off. 

He sucks on my clit sending me into overdrive, my breathing picks up as his tongue enters me. My hips buck and more moans leave my mouth, his hands hold me in place and I feel him smiling against. His hand starts rubbing my clit as his mouth continues to suck and lick me. Once again the knot forms and Ryker pulls away and looks at my naked sweaty body below him.

"Fuck it" He says unbuckling his belt and sliding his jeans off, I watch him undress wondering what he has in mind. He got back on top of me with his boxers still on, his hand goes back down to my dripping core and he smirks.

"So fucking wet for me" He barely whispers, our lips collide once again, his hand rest on my hip while his forearm props himself up. My hands travel down his hard stomach and plays with his waistband, he groans at my actions and pushes his hips into mine. One hands dips inside of his boxers to tease him, but he grabs both my wrists pinning them above my head. He finally pulls the boxers off and I swallow hard at his size. There is no way it will fit. He puts on a condom and kisses my cheek.

"Do not move those hands of yours" He growls into my ear, all I can do is nod as he lets go of my wrists and moves his hand to my waist. I grip to pillow above me as he pushes into me. My mouth falls open in a mixture of pain and pleasure. He powerfully pumps into me as he grunts into my ear.

"So tight" He mumbles, I moan in response as I feel his mercilessly thrusts into my wet opening. His hands find my neck putting the perfect amount of pressure, a smile forms on my face as I adjust to his size. Ryker's lip brush against mine as our bodies move in perfect unison, I take his lower lip between my teeth and suck on it. A grin forms on his now sweaty face at my actions.

"Don't cum" He whispers, I clench my insides as the knot grows more and more powerful. My hands to go his shoulders to grip from how hard his thrusts are.

"R-ryker, please" I whine, he groans and buries his face in the crook of my neck once again sucking on my neck.

"Not yet baby" He finally responds, I groan again as he goes even faster and harder. His hands leaves my neck and lands on my hip again. His breathing turns into pants and his thrusts lose their rhythm. He tense above me and I take the chance to have my release as well. Ryker sloppily thrusts a couple more times before stopping and just looking at me. 

Our eyes connect as we catch our breaths, my hands go to the back of his neck and pull him close for another kiss. He pulls out making my mouth drop open from the sudden friction and rolls next to me and pulls me onto his chest, I smile up at him and rest my head on his slightly sweaty shoulder.

I was definitely going to be sore tomorrow.

"So much for us not going there" Ryker scoffs, I shake my head and close my eyes. We could keep this causal, there doesn't have to be feelings involved.

That was easily the best sex I have ever had, but then again the only other person I have been with was my string bean of a high school boyfriend, who's dick could be described as microscopic.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I say getting up and putting on Ryker's shirt before entering the bathroom to do my business. 

I walk back into the room and see Ryker walking to the bed with a pint of ice cream and two spoons, plus he was just in his underwear giving me a full view of his perfectly sculpted chest. I smile and jump onto the bed, he joins me and I rest my head on his chest as he turns the tv and hands me a spoon.

His hand rubs up and down my thigh as we watch a movie and eat the ice cream. 

"What does this all mean for us?" I blurt out my question that has been playing on my mind since we finished, he sighs and plays with the hem of his shirt that is still on me.

"I don't think we can go back to how things were before"