"I will give you them but that's the last payment, if your husband doesn't pay me back after 2 months, I'm gonna kill your whole family" I say coldly

" no please not my family" 'not my Arie' she says under her breath. I get confused. " I promise that I will pay you after 2 months" she says.

After she took the money and fucked of I went to the kitchen to see Matteo and Philip in there. They are only allowed to stay in my mansion, because I know they are loyal and will never betray me.

" I still don't think it's a good idea that you gave that women 25 millions Luca" Matteo says.

" me too Luca I mean she looks like she never gonna pay them back" Philip add. I guess they don't know that the real thing I want is My doll.

" well... then it's good it wasn't you guys who gave it to her" I say while pouring whiskey. They just laugh.

" Luca I know you, you don't just give 25 millions away too a stranger, what is it ?" Matteo asks. He know me too good I swear.

"You will find out soon just be patient"  I say heading out from the kitchen. I went to my office to finish some work and then I got lost in my thoughts. Everything came rushing down on me again, I still try to run away from it but I can't. Their faces hunts me every day. 'You are a monster, you killed your own mom, dad and sister for your own sake, YOU KILLED YOUR WHOLE FAMILY YOU ARE A MONSTER' my inner voice scream at me. ' I had too' I tell myself still trying to run away from it. I was out from my thoughts when the door opened and revealed Matteo.

" Boss the Spanish mafia have 3 boxes of our shipment, but our men managed to shot one of their men, he's in the basement " he tells my and my blood boil.

⚠️Violence ⚠️

I went down to the basement and saw that my men were already cutting in him. "Leave us" I ordered.

" so who sent you?" I ask him. No respond.
" you want it the hard way, okay you get what you want" I say while cutting his fingers. He screams in pain, but to my ears it's music.

"I will give you two options: the first one is say everything you know and die a painless die, or option two cutting your body slowly so you feel the pain and die a painful die, and after feed you to my dogs" I say. I most welcome our guest a worm welcome. "So chose" I say. No respond. I went to my electricity performance and I put it on his body.

"I told you to chose when you had a chance, but now you don't" I say coldly.

"ARGGGHHHHHHH" he screams loud. " okay I will tell you everything I swear"  he says but it's not gonna be as easy as he thinks.

"Good, now every time you lie I will cut a piece of you got it" I say to him and I can smell his fear. He nods. I hate when people don't use words, that boil my blood.

"WORDS ASSHOLE"  I say while cutting his left arm.

"I-...IM SORRY,Yes" he says crying. Fu*king coward.

⚠️Violence over ⚠️

After he told me everything I went to my bathroom to take a shower and remove his gross blood of me.
Then I went to bed, but I couldn't sleep because of my Doll. I kept thinking about here and having her here with me in my bed.