Lisa walked in, following the staff member as he announced to the makeup artists and stylist that she arrived and that prompted everyone to look up from what they were doing to look at her, and that prompted Jungkook to smile widely and pull his earphones out from his ears and then head over to her.

"Lisa, you're here!"

He scooped Lisa up into a hug, twirling her in a small circle before setting her back down on her feet, a bunny smile on his face as he looked at her. Trying her best not to grimace, Lisa returned the smile and then turned to greet the others.

Things between her and Jungkook...were off. Lisa just doesn't know what to do with herself. Ever since the conversation she had with Rose before the Australian left to go back home, thoughts have just been buzzing around her head and she is just trying to make sense of it.

Jungkook is a great guy and plenty of people have told the Thai that she is lucky to have a guy like him liking her. And she agrees because Jungkook is a wonderful guy, and he has been a wonderful boyfriend during the time they have been together. Well, boyfriend may be stretching it but according to everyone in Belvoire, they are official and Jungkook has been happily holding her hand on campus, as well as giving her hugs and doing things that boyfriends usually do.

But the thing is...she just feels so conflicted.

Her mind cannot help but linger on what Rose said to her on that day when she was busy helping her pack. When she was trying to defend the relationship that she has with the brunette boy.

"Rose, I told you, Jungkook is a great guy and-"

"And you are clearly trying to use him to get past whatever feelings you do have for Jennie."

Rose just sounded so sure when she said it and the look which she gave the Thai just emphasized on her belief that Lisa was just using Jungkook to get over whatever kind of feelings that she has for Jennie. Lisa tried to deny it, because she isn't the type of person who would use someone else like that.

...Or was she?

It has all but been confusing. She isn't a bad person she knows she is not a bad person. She would never intentionally go out to hurt someone. And yet, why did she keep feeling like she was betraying a certain brunette?

The relationship that she has had with Jungkook has not been that long. It is still pretty new and the two of them have yet to even kiss, but they have done enough skinship to make it obvious that they were dating like holding hands and hugging in public. But each time she does such things, the thought of just how Jennie is reacting to it just crosses her mind.

That is not right of her. She shouldn't be thinking of someone else when she is with her boyfriend. She shouldn't be thinking if someone else will be upset because she is holding hands with her boyfriend around campus or are going on a date with him after class. And yet why was she?

She has questioned herself so many times while the two of them spend time together. And she keeps glancing in the direction of a certain brunette when she is in the same room as them. And each time she locks eyes with them, just a whole new amount of feeling just hits her like a bullet to the heart.

She is unsure if anyone else has noticed, but since the confrontation that she and Jungkook had with Jennie when Jungkook announced their relationship, a certain change has happened in Jennie. While others may not have noticed it, Lisa couldn't help but think that something is going on with Jennie and she is sure that those close enough to her has noticed it to.

While she has always been mean and haughty, it just seems that another level of her has been activated. She was snappier than usual every day, and her bullying has taken a turn for the worse as she began targeting those who didn't even do anything wrong. She would just come up with a reason and just attack, like an angry tigress with no hold on itself. And it was not just the poor students that were on the receiving end of her temper. The rich kids began becoming her targets too, which was shocking all on its own.