Chapter 22: Young Bionic Heroes

A year of have passed for The OG Bionic Heroes after they defeated Ronin, Stanley Warren officially became mayor of the city taking over for Thomas Blake/Ronin. He was no longer labeled as a criminal as he turn into a new leaf. Now the OG heroes went off to do their separate missions around the world leaving Professor Mike to train the young students assembling a new team.

During the training room The Professor sent out a million robots out to face the new students seen in their training costumes,

Darwin was wearing a green body suit with googles on it while Emma was wearing a blue and pink jumper with a skirt and boots on it. Ralph was wearing a grey leather jacket as he turn into steel. Logan's suit was orange with a green mask and a red nikes.  Robbie's suit was a black suit with leather black pants and black gloves. Bailey's suit was pink and purple with a star logo on it with tights and black boots. Nick's suit was a grey bodysuit and a blue mask on his head.  Since Johnny was covered in rock, he basically was shirtless but had to wear pants designed by Marcus before he left to do his mission. Hank's body suit was dark blue while wearing a red mask and gloves. Tim was wearing a suit that was grey and black while wearing a grey mask and black gloves.

Kenzie was wearing a pink suit and skirt on it while wearing pink googles with her hair down, Nigel and Fletcher got new upgrades for their suits, Nigel was wearing a green and yellow bodysuit with a brain logo at the front while Fletcher's suit was red with white googles and red gloves.

The gang stood up as they begin to power up, Johnny and Ralph turning into rocks and steel respectively while Tim begin to turn into a ghost as Professor Mike was counting from one to ten, after the countdown the young students begin to charge after the robots.

Professor Mike smirked at his students fighting the robots before closing the door and walking away.

The End

This is the end of the story.. I hope you enjoyed the tease for my upcoming stories of this series... so far I would like to announce the first spin off story featuring Peter and Caitlin as main characters called Speedmaster and Ms Telepathy, The Young Bionic Heroes featuring the new students in this story along with Darwin, Nigel and Fletcher. And a prequel origin story on how Marcus became Beastcrawler called Beastcrawler: Bad Fur Day are coming soon. As for the fourth instalment of the series it's officially In development and it will take place in the future where the characters are adults and it involves time travel. So stay tuned for more stories coming soon. Also there is a crossover story with my previous stories like Agent Ben Wheeler, Bill & Bobby and this series called Dimension Unite. It will take place before the ending of this story where the heroes haven't separated yet doing different missions. That story is currently in development as well.

Thank you for reading

See you soon

-CJ