Chapter 16: Recruiting Killer Beast

Thomas Blake was in underground where Stan's daughter Ally was caged in. He gave her a evilly smile. She spat blood out of her mouth as she begin to speak "my father will find you and kick your ass".

"Oh it won't be easy" Thomas replied with a smirk. Ally frowned at the mayor's words before she speak "why are you doing this... you basically made my dad went nuts about my fake death". Thomas turned to the brunette with a smile "that's the point".

Ally stared at the mayor in confusion as he cupped up her face as squeezed her nose, she angrily head butt Thomas in the face causing the mayor's face to turn angry.
He slapped Ally hard in the face causing the brunette to cry in pain. He angrily shouted at her

"DON'T HEADBUTT ME AGAIN"

"I'm sorry" Ally said while crying. She only hopped that her father would arrive and kill Blake for this, as Thomas walked away from Ally. He noticed John Banner (Arch enemy of Marcus aka Beastcrawler) in his beast form in a cage.

"Hello son... care to do some business" Thomas propose.

"Do I get to kill Beastcrawler" John asked in a villainess tone. Thomas turned to the young adult with a smirk while nodding his head as he opened the cage letting John out.

"Let's do this" John smirked while looking at Thomas who smiled in return. "With you here no one will ever stop us".

"I need you to kill Stan Warren for me... he's asking too much questions" Thomas asked John.

"I get it as long as I kill Beastcrawler". John said while putting his hand out hoping Thomas would shake it.

Meanwhile outside the wear house Stan got out of his bike and he used his tracking device to scan the building in order to make sure he was at the right place. After he was done he noticed three girls landed in front of him while The boys got off their bikes to confront Stan.

"Well we'll ... looks like we meet again" Ice Girl declared as she and Spectre walked up to the mask man.

"Listen this is really bad... Mayor Blake is a phoney" Stan said "that bastard had my daughter the whole time".

"Why should we believe you" Silverwatch asked. Just then Spectre's vision started to appear and Steve started to groan in pain as his eyes glowed red.

"Spectre are you alright" Speedmaster asked his best friend in concern. After five minutes Spectre's eyes turned back to normal and he said "He's telling the truth"

Gwen run over to Steve while the heroes and Stan walked up to him in concern, "what happened"

Just then Steve turned his head up and looked at the rest of the guys "Ally is in the storage room locked up but Mayor Blake is teaming up with Killer Beast to kill her"

"Wait killer beast ... I thought his ass was in jail" Marcus asked the gang. "this is bad"

"I gotta save my daughter" Stan said while wiping the tear off his face as he ran but was stopped by Gwen.

"We will help you get your daughter back" she told him causing Stan to force a smile.

Steve walked up to Gwen and Stan as he pulled out his hand to the mask man hoping he would shake it "truce".

Stan muttered the word "truce", as the heroes were about to walk inside the wearhouse. Killer Beast jumped out of the window and landed on the ground with a smirk once he spotted Marcus.

"Good to see you again old friend"

"I wish I could say the same about you John" Marcus replied

"There is no John... it's killer beast" John muttered in anger.

Marcus smirked and decided to torment John about his name "Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny". John got mad and he started to crawl up to where Marcus was and he slammed him Into the wall while the others watched in horror about what just happened.

"Beastcrawler are you alright" Peter yelled from the other side. Marcus was on top of John and he looked at Peter and he yelled "GO.... I will keep him distracted".

Steve and Peter nodded their heads at that and they ran towards the door but it was locked. Gwen stood in front of the two boys and she puts her hand on the lock waiting for it to freeze with her powers. Once it was done Steve grabbed the lock and opened the door.

Stan and the heroes begin to enter the warehouse, it was dark and empty and way to quiet. The kids followed Stan to make sure they were at the right place. Just then Mayor Blake grabbed Stan and threw him across the room. Steve noticed this and he and the gang went to charge at The Mayor but his powers hit the ground sending the kids flying back to where Stan was.

"How did you even get powers" Josh asked The Mayor while raising a eye brow. Blake turned around to the rest of the kids and he revealed himself as he shape-shifted into a alien skull. "I am Ronin Master of Evil".

The gang including Stan looked at Blake confused making Blake explain his origin story. "I was born in planet supernova... born and free but soon or later I was transferred to your planet... I had to lay low or else your kind will take me and experimented on me... so I was shape-shifted into my human form and created a name for myself.... then I used Stan's daughter here since she was experience astronaut who I was planning to send to another dimension so she could bring my army of family here but it backfired. Then you come in Stanley Warren.. you just kept answering questions ... killing the people who could help... I truly want to kill you"

Stan then stood up and looked at Ronin/ Thomas in the eyes and he quipped "if you want me you could have me".

"No" a voice was heard from the back making both Stan and Ronin look back and it was revealed to be Gwen standing up and walking next to Stan "if you want him... you have to go through me". Stan turn to Gwen with a smile while she smiled back at him.

Ronin laughed at Gwen as she kept glaring at him and said "why are you wasting your life away for this pathetic man who can't help himself and a murder". Steve stood up and walked where Gwen and Stan was as his lasers was coming throw his hands, he glared at the alien before talking "yeah Stan did murder people but during times like these... your the real threat not Stan". The mask man smiled under his mask at Steve's speech.

Ronin kept laughing making the mask man and the heroes confused but it didn't matter Steve had a plan. He, Gwen, Gloria and Josh will stay with Stan to fight Ronin while Peter, Sebastian and Caitlin will go find Ally. The three bionic teens nodded their heads as Peter grabbed Sebastian and Caitlin by their backs and he ran out of the room with his speed.