Chapter 19: The Battle of The Alien

The Battle was going decently, Marcus was on top of Ronin scratching him on his body with his claws making the alien groan in pain while Steve, Gwen and Gloria used their powers to blast him. Josh kept teleporting and punching the alien causing it to wince in pain.

Just then Peter showed up with Ally who runs towards her father. Stan's anger towards the alien faded once he noticed his daughter's presence coming towards him.

"Dad" Ally shouted causing Stan to turn around, as he noticed his daughter standing behind him. He pulled his daughter into a hug as she hugged her father back.

As Stan and Ally kept hugging, he kept kissing her head before letting go of each other. Ronin kept laughing at their father and daughter moment, he kept smirking as Stan groan in annoyance before he asked "what do you want Alien Ghost Rider wannabe"

"Your daughter will watch you die" Ronin growled but Stan turned to him and responded with "you will not lay a finger on her". He then turned to Peter and told him "hey speedy take my daughter out of here".

Peter nodded as he grabbed Ally onto his back so they could ride out of the battle but before she goes to Peter, she went over to her father and she kissed him on his cheek. Stan smiled once he saw his daughter got on Peter as they speeded off.

Caitlin and Sebastian joined the gang as they fought the alien, Sebastian got his swords while Caitlin used telekinetic. A few minutes later Peter returned to the gang.

Steve used his heat vision the whole time while Gwen used her ice to blast Ronin back then Gloria joined in using her lighting blast as Sebastian used fire blast. Marcus kept growling while stabbing his claws onto Ronin's chest making the creature bleed green blood.

As Ronin's hand was dropping towards Gwen, she used her new bionic ability which was freeze breath to freeze the alien's arm while Stan jumped up and cut off Ronin's hand off causing the alien to once again wince in pain this time.

The alien started to grow angrily at Stan, so he ran towards him trying to swing at him but time stopped and Peter appeared in front of both Stan and Ronin.

He moved Stan out of the way while moving to get Caitlin and Sebastian out of there too with his speed. After moving the people that was standing there as Ronin originally strike. He punched the alien back many times while running back and forth, Until eventually Ronin broke the time and he slammed Peter on the ground.

The rest of the gang noticed this, Ronin threw Marcus off of him causing him to fall into Gloria and Gwen. He even knocked Steve to the ground. A defeated Steve turn to see Peter struggling to get out of Ronin's grip. Sebastian kept tying to stab the alien with his swords but Ronin pushed him into the wall.

Caitlin turned to Gloria asking her if she could do her most powerful move yet, at first Gloria hesitated because she didn't want to hurt her friends but she didn't have a choice. She stood in front of Ronin who just smirked at her and she did the thunder clap sending Ronin flying back into the wall destroying part of the buildings.

Caitlin ran towards where Peter was and she held him close to her legs. He opened his eyes once he saw Caitlin and he joked "we gotta stop meeting like this".

Caitlin giggled at her boyfriend's joke before leaning her head down to peck Peter on the lips. Peter kissed her back with a smile on his face. As they stopped kissing Caitlin joked as she and Peter got up from the ground "I like saving you".

"That's adorable you too" Ronin replied with a smirk while Peter and Caitlin glared at the alien. Caitlin used her powers to break the walls and smashed it onto Ronin. Peter  ran towards the struggling alien and he punched him across the face.

Gwen froze the struggling alien with her powers while Stan stabbed Ronin in his eyes causing blood to come out. The gang were disgusted at what they just saw but were mutual.

After the gang defeated Ronin, they all celebrated together. Stan smiled at the heroes for what they did to him. He leaned in front of them and he put his head down.

"Thank you for everything" he thanked the heroes for not only helping him taking down Ronin but for also thanking them for saving his daughter.

"Your welcome Stan" Steve smiled at the mask man who also smiled back, Gwen walked over and she put her hand on Steve's shoulder. He turned to his girlfriend and they briefly smiled before Gwen turned her attention to Stan asking him on what he was gonna do.

"I'm done letting revenge consume me" Stan replied before dropping his swords on the ground.

Just then a couple police officers showed up to arrest Stan, "hey what are you doing" Steve asked the officers. Stan reassured the teen that this was the only way for him to be redeemed.

Steve nodded in understanding, he knew what Stan did for killing the scientists was wrong but he felt like Stan was a hero in a way for helping the team on defeating Ronin.

"Thanks for your help Stan" Steve greeted at the mask man before he got taken by the cops.

"Thank you" Stan replied with a smile.. "tell my daughter I love her".

Gwen walked in front of Steve so she could see Stan herself. "We will tell her".  Stan waved at the students as he and the cops were taken away.

The heroes turned to each other as they had one stop to go to before heading back to the school.

Ally Warren's house.