Chapter 17: Beastcrawler vs Killer Beast

While the heroes were inside doing their separate missions, Marcus was still fighting John outside of the warehouse. The two beasts was jumping around each other from building to building. Marcus grabbed John by the foot and slam him on the ground. The Killer Beast got up and threw Marcus into a big building as glass shattered.
the blue beast coughed in pain while he noticed people staring at him.

He gave the people a reassuring smile "don't worry I'm here to help sorry I barge inside". Just then he noticed John swinging towards him and Marcus picked up a big printer and threw it at John using his strength enough to hit him. The workers clapped making Marcus smile before jumping out of the building.

Once John noticed Marcus was about to land on the ground, he grabbed the electric pole and he hit Marcus across the face sending the blue beast flying towards the cars (luckily no one was inside when it happened). Marcus got off the car and he spit out two of his teeth. Making John apologized "I'm sorry".

The blue beast started to growl and ran towards John while he growled back. They grabbed two of their fist and slammed it to each other causing the buildings to shake.

John grabbed Marcus and tossed him back at the truck causing it damage. Marcus got back up and he noticed John swinging towards him but he ended up grabbing him and tossing him on the ground.

The Killer Beast was struggling to get up because Marcus was on top of him, the blue beast kept punching John so many times in the face then he threw him to the trees. Marcus crawled to where John was and he noticed that John was knocked out.

He smirked after seeing his ex best friend pass out and he sent a knocked out John to the prison cell. John was back into a human again but he still was knocked out.

Marcus crawled back to the warehouse where his friends was and he help join them to fight Ronin.