Chapter 12: Two Busted Kids

As Steve did his yoga he felt more relaxed in a long time, he was laying on the ground with his eyes closed listening to his trainers voice on the radio guiding him with his body. Peter and Marcus smirked at each other while thinking the plan was working.

Marcus gave Peter 5 bucks while still watching Steve relax on his belly this time around, the music was playing and the two high five each other.

Later on Steve was outside the school sitting on the bench with his eyes closed enjoying the sun touching his body, as he got up to grab his water bottle next to him, he turn to see Darwin and Emma making out by the tree across from him.

"What the" he muttered to himself while standing up to walk over to the two kids, As Emma and Darwin kept kissing each other. He pulled away once he saw Steve was approaching them.

"What's wrong Dar" Emma asked in concern. Darwin gestured her to look north where Steve was. She muttered "oh shit".

"Hello children" Steve greeted sarcastically "what a lovely weather we are having".

"You knew about us kissing didn't you" Darwin sighed while asked as Steve nodded his head.

"Nothing to be ashamed about.... when did you too started having those feelings" Steve asked.

"When we first met" Emma responded while Darwin nodded his head in agreement.

"I knew you too had feelings.... I was just wondering were you too trying to get physical" Steve asked again curiously want to know the answer.

"No we weren't... we just kiss that's all" Darwin reassured him

"You sure" Steve said

"Yeah" Emma replied

After getting a confirmation that Emma and Darwin was just kissing and nothing else, Steve walked back to the side of the school to sit down where he was before. He put back on the radio and he put sunglasses on his face while laying on the towel.

Just as he was about to put his head down a ball came and hit him on the head causing him to fall down. Nigel, Tim, Logan, Hank and Robbie came out of the school with worry faces as they saw Steve on the ground. the teen groaned as he rubbed his head and he muttered "I miss my powers".

"Sorry Steve" Nigel apologized

Steve turned to face Nigel before he replied "it's ok Nigel". He then got up and walked back inside the school so he could go back to his room, as Steve was about to go to the elevator he decided to turn around and go to the training room to see if he could get his powers back. He was no longer afraid of what was gonna happen he just needed to try.