Chapter 15: The Location

It's been days since Steve discovered his powers returned, he went back to teaching his classmates on the daily basis, they even accept him being the Spectre even tho Darwin, Nigel and Fletcher already knew Steve as the hero since they started out as Spike's sons who wanted to destroy him.

Darwin even told Emma his background about how he was related to Spike and the mass description a year ago. At first she was shocked but she was glad he told her the truth. just then Tim came in front of Darwin and Emma again causing the blonde boy to sigh.

"Can you stop doing that" he muttered

Johnny, Tim, Logan and Robbie all high five each other while laughing, Emma pulled Darwin into a hug. She smelt so good that Darwin ended up smelling the scent of her perfume.

The three boys along with Nigel and Fletcher gagged at what Darwin was doing until Steve came out of the storage room. Darwin and Emma pulled away from each other and sat in their position, as Steve was about to teach he was interrupted by Peter and Sebastian as they were standing by the door.

"What is it guys" Steve turned to face Sebastian and Peter while they walked up to him.

"We found Stan's location" Peter replied, he then turned to the class and respond with "hey students sorry we just need to borrow your mentor".

"Mr Matthews... we aren't 5 year olds" Kenzie sighed.

"Ok" Peter said before he turned around to look at Steve and Sebastian as they were talking.

"Who found his location" Steve asked Sebastian curious on wanting to know the answer so badly.

"Gloria and Caitlin found the location at the same time" Sebastian revealed while scratching the back of his head.

Just then Peter joined in the conversation as he added "let's go". Steve nodded his head before turning to his students "alright students... class will be dismissed today"

Robbie got up from his seat putting his hands up in excitement "yes... class is over today... best day ever". The students all ran out of the training room while Emma and Darwin stayed back to talk with Steve and the guys.

"You guys want me to join... I know I haven't been that much help" he asked

"Nah it's fine Darwin... go hang out with your girlfriend" Sebastian teased causing Darwin to elbow his older brother in the arm. He whispered "she's not my girlfriend yet"

"Didn't I saw you and her kiss" Steve got into the conversation making Darwin and Emma blush nervously.

"Yeah gotta go bye" Darwin announced while he grabbed Emma's hand and pulled her out of the room.

The three boys chuckled at Darwin's embarrassment as they walked out of the training room.

Just then Steve, Sebastian and Peter met up with Gwen and the girls in the liar coming through the stairs, Gloria revealed to the boys that she and her friends found Stan's location.

The three guys turned their heads to Caitlin as she gestured at the computer screen showing the gps revealing a red dot.

"How did you track him" Sebastian asked as he, Steve and Peter walked up to Caitlin was.

Gwen spoke for Caitlin "when I went face to face with Stan... before he knocked me out I ended up putting a tracking device on his suit without him knowing".

"That was badass Gwen" Sebastian commented causing Gwen to smile at him before turning back to the computer screen.

"Where is he going know" Josh asked in concern.

Gloria started to speak making the rest of the gang to look at her "it's revealed that he's going to a empty warehouse"

"Let's follow him... suit up" Steve declared before running towards the change room to change into his superhero suit.

Once Steve got inside the change room, he briefly looked at his suit as he smiled before replying "it's good to see you old friend"

Just then a voice behind him said "are you just gonna get to work or are you gonna stare at your suit.. I mean it's a interesting suit." Steve turned around and noticed Gwen was standing behind him wearing her suit and mask all ready to go.

"You got jokes" Steve teased as he got up and kissed Gwen on her lips, she giggled in the kiss before pulling away once they noticed Sebastian, Peter, Caitlin, Josh, Marcus and Gloria standing by the side of the door.

"Are you guys done" Josh asked in a amused tone. Steve and Gwen pulled away from each other as they blushed before walking away. As the five heroes walked out the door they saw Darwin, Emma, Robbie, Ralph, Bailey, Tim and Logan walk up to them.

"I knew it" Ralph said with a smile while staring at Steve who also smiled back at the student.

"Am I dreaming" Logan said while putting his hand on his chest. Bailey smiled before she punched Logan in the arm causing him to wince in pain. "Nope"

"Ow" Logan muttered while giving Bailey a glare, Robbie stared so much at Gloria in her superhero suit he started to mutter something in Spanish. Gloria however was kinda freaked out by Robbie's constant staring.

"Oh no lots like we gotta call the love doctor for Robbie here" Logan joked causing the gang in the room to laugh. Robbie frowned as he speak in a squeaky voice "I do not".

Just then everyone turned their focus to the heroes as Emma walked up to them with Darwin following from the back. "Good luck guys"

"Good luck Spectre" Ralph smiled at Steve who just waved in the return. The heroes nodded their heads and they walked out the door.

Steve and Sebastian drove on a motorcycle while Gwen, Caitlin and Gloria were flying in the air. Josh was riding on a bike while Marcus crawled on the ground as Beastcrawler next to Steve, Sebastian and Josh.