Chapter 14: The Truth

It's more and more that everything went bad for Stanley Warren, his wife left him and he lost his daughter due to the government sending her to a different dimension. He felt depressed and empty. One mind he felt guilty for killing Vernon, Linda and Ben but another he doesn't. He felt like drinking his problems away until he got up and noticed The Spectre and his team standing by the kitchen in his place.

"Stanley Warren.. you have failed your daughter" The Spectre declared

"Wow if it isn't the main hero himself... where the hell have you been for the last couple weeks and days" Stan gave a small smirk.

"I have was benched..now I'm back" The Spectre said

"You really think your daughter would want you to kill all these people" Ice Girl asked while raising a eyebrow.

"I don't know ... theses bastards took her away from me" Stan groaned while looking at Ice-Girl.

"She would be very disgusted with your actions" Stormwitch added

"What... you are gonna take me to prison" Stan asked with a smirk, "they don't listen to vigilantes"

"Your a vigilante yourself" Speedmaster argued

"GET OUTTTTT OF HERE" Stan yelled while getting his sword but he turned around and noticed the heroes have disappeared.

Stan woke up and realized It was only just a dream, as he got up he went to his computer and he noticed a video chat, someone wanted to have a chat with him. so he clicked the link and it was revealed to be Mayor Blake who smirked at Stan.

"What the hell do you want Blake?" Stan asked in a annoyed tone, Thomas laughed until he turned his screen to the caged up Ally who was bruised up and coughed out blood.

"What the hell.... she was alive the whole time" Stan gasped in shock. He couldn't believe that his daughter was alive. "I thought she was in a different dimension?"

"You really think us the government would send someone into a different dimension and not get her back" Thomas said with a smirk.

"What the hell did you do to her Blake" Stan growled as he slammed his hand on the table causing it to break.

"Let's just say torture and beating" Thomas said, Stan's anger grew bigger then usual he knew that Thomas Blake wasn't trust worthy.

"Your A phoney and once the world see who you really are" Stan was about to finish but he was cut off by Thomas.

"What are you gonna do about it Stanley... no one believes you, a murder.... not even those stupid heroes believe you"

"I will fucking Kill you Blake... just watch me" Stan growled in anger.

Ally woke up and noticed her dad on the screen. "Dad dad.. help me.. he tried to rape me"

"I'm coming sweetheart" Stan gave his daughter a reassuring smile before he turn to Thomas with anger in his voice "you tried to touch my daughter .... you sick son of a bitch".

Thomas smirked before he shut off the call causing Stan to throw his laptop across the room.

He got his suit and mask on and jumped out of the window onto his bike, Stan typed in the location for Thomas Blake and he was gonna get his daughter back once and for all.