They then both came and she was now sitting next to Luciano, and Lya on her lap, 'Lya looks close to her mom' The all begin to eat and she then looked up at me and I smirked at her, she just looked away nervously. ' you're gonna be mine one day doll' it was where I've decided to claim her, I don't care if she likes me or not I want her, every piece of her.

I was out of my thoughts when a girl asked my doll for how long she's gonna be here? That a good question I need to know.

" already want me gone?" My doll says while her daughter is trying to speak to her.

" oh shut op A you know what I mean, you are my sister and I love you I just want to know so I can make plans" her sister tell her, and her daughter is still trying to speak to her.

" I know, well we're gonna leave after 2 months" My doll say, ' that's good we have to month'.
She then answer her daughter.

" so princess how are things in Dubai?" her dad asks, 'she live in Dubai.'

"It's pretty good dad, Derk is on charge while I'm away" she say. 'WHO THE FU*K IS DERK' my inner voice yell.

" he's a good man, and a true friend" her dad tells her and she smiles at him I swear I'm so close to lose my temper. I hope there's nothing between them because he will die if he touches what's mine.

She looks at me and she can probably see how close I'm to lose control. But then there is something in her eyes. She have so much hidden in those green eyes.

After awhile I went home even though I wanted to see My doll more but today was enough.

On the way home I got a call from Matteo, about how worry he was, stupid kid. When I got to the mansion I called Matteo to my office.

" where the fu*k were you Luca" he nearly yells at me.

" WATCH YOUR DAMN VOICE MATTEO" I yell at him, Matteo is like a brother to me but I don't like it when people yell at me I'm the fu*king mafia boss, I can kill you with a blink of an eye.

" Sorry " he tells. " so where were you?" He asks.

"I was in Giovanni Whites house to take back my money"I tell him and he then nod.

" bring me the hacker" I tell him and he walks out.

'I wonder what you are doing doll. You will be mine one day I promise you that.'

" boss you wanted to see me" Philip our hacker tells me.

" yes, I want you to find everything you can on Arie white, and I want it all after 1 hour is that clear?" I ask coldly.

" yes capo it's clear" he say and I tell him to go out.

I walk out form the office and towards my bedroom. I take of my suit and walk to the bathroom, I need a shower after a long day. I open the cold water and I just can't take my mind of My doll. I get hard be only thinking about her. ' oh my GOD how much power du you have over me doll?' ' I wonder how she will look screaming my name.' ' I need to find a way to see her again, I just don't know how?'

I went out of my bathroom and saw a file on my desk, 'it's probably My dolls information' I think while opening it:

Name: Arie White
Age- high: 19 years old and is 5f 6.
Nationality: American. Lived in California her whole childhood but moved to Dubai 2 years ago, with her 4 year old daughter.
Family: Is known by the daughter of Giovanni White. She have 2 big brothers and 3 sisters including her. She's the family youngest and they all protect her with their lives.
Job: owns the biggest engineering company in Dubai. 'mmm clever' I thought.
Relationships: haven't dated anyone since high school. And Lya's father is unknown.
Description: have golden brown hair, green eyes and a body every guy die for, she also haven 2 scars on her body, the first one is one her left inner leg and the another one is under her chest.
Information: committed suicidal twice but she was rescued by her sister and brother both times. She took drugs when she saw that killing herself wasn't helping with her problems, and then started therapy. She haven't been to therapy for about a year now.

' Holly shit, what the fu*k. WHY THE FUCK DID SHE TRY TO KILL HERSELF?' My voice screamed. Have she been raped? I asked myself immediately. But why will she keep the child if she have been that? No there most be another reason. And what about her mom is she dead? So many questions I want to know the answer for but only she can answer them.
She most been through a lot. I want to know the reason, and I'm gonna find out why she did that' I'm gonna find out doll'

I hope you like the story this far and pls vote if you do.