Platonic!Queen: Protect⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's your Request. Also I don't think I'll be doing requests right now. You can still send them in but I don't know when they'll be done. I'm very sadden by the loss of my dog right now. She died tragically.

Brian pulls Freddie close to him. Freddie was stimming quietly to himself the only issue? This was during a big interview that Paul set up. And he was furious that Freddie was going to ruin it.

You could see the veins in his neck start to bug as he was biting back screaming at Freddie. He mouths threats at Freddie and asks his assistant to grab some tranquilizers. He was going to rip Freddie's head off soon if the damn man didn't hold still or behave like a adult.

No one really cares that Freddie was bouncing his hands and messing with his fingers. This interview was stressful enough, let the poor man be. Freddie messes with Brian's curls and hums to himself as the reporter asks Roger and John some questions.

Freddie chews on his hand and bounces his leg. He felt safe being pressed into Brian's side but he knew Paul was watching them with his squinty eyes. It was like he was waiting for Freddie to really fuck up.

Roger pats Freddie's knee trying to comfort him. John growls in Paul's direction. He was about to go off. No one makes Freddie feel ashamed of himself. Freddie's autistic he can't control himself. Leave him alone.

The interview comes to a close without a hitch. They love Freddie. He's so cute the world loves him.

 Paul loses his fucking mind once the reporters are gone. He goes off on Freddie screaming his head off. Freddie begins to sob. He covers his ears and rocks. Paul hits Freddie in the chest as the younger man spits apologies out.

He's a shaking blubbering mess. John punches Paul in the face hard. He doesn't stop until Paul's face is a smashed in mess. He nearly laughed when Paul's nose broke. 

Brian had to yank John off, the boy was kicking and screaming still trying to kill Paul. Make him feel all the pain in the world. Brian had to put him in a chokehold in order for Paul to scamper away with his goons.

"I need you, John. Prison isn't for you." Brian tells him hugging him tight.

Once John has calmed he gets a drink if water. Roger is talking to Brian about something.

 John picks up Freddie in his arms bridal style. He carries Freddie out of the studio and into the private car. It was time they head back to their hotel. The other bandmates pile in after them.

Freddie clings to his bandmates as they get drove to their hotel. Fred struggles to get calm.

 Roger kisses his hand and nuzzles him, "Hey, hey. It's going to be okay. I promise." 

Brian nods, "John took care of the big bad meanie. He wont ever dare come back." 

"Yeah I did." John beams handing Freddie one of his sensory toys, "I'll make sure he won't ever come back." 

John flexes his muscles and winks, "I'm the big bad bitch." 

Freddie stims rocking violently, "Okay." 

 He smiles and plays with his toys happily. He cuddles up to John, "My hero." 

Roger offers Fred his blue sparkling paci. The older man's eyes light up and he plucks it out of Roger's hand with his mouth. He nurses on it. He looks so cute.

They get him back to the hotel and into his room. They can't find his comfort blanket. Freddie begins to cry again, he really needed his blanket. This wasnt his day. 

Freddie is held in Brian's arms as the others search the hotel room for his beloved blanket. They tear the hotel room apart trying to find it. And the pair find it in the small kitchen area tucked away with the towels by the bathroom door. Roger cusses out the maids.

Freddie buries his face into the blanket once Roger brings it to him. He wraps himself up in the blanket and curls up in Brian's lap. He keeps rubbing his face on one corner. He relaxes greatly.

"Aw did you tucker yourself out?" Brian asks petting his hair, "My little man." 

Freddie yawns and snuggles further into Brian's lap. He looks adorable. They can feel their hearts melting seeing Freddie like this. He looked so small and tired.

They cuddle up to him and love on him. Then there's a banging on the door the rattles the whole hotel it seems. John grows pissed he hoped it would go away and they wouldn't wake their sleeping Freddie but it doesn't.

Roger growls lowly as Freddie starts waking up. He's scared and confused by the noise

 All their work is being put to waste. Brian storms to the door he was going to give the person a piece of his mind.

Paul is standing at the door with a busted face. There's dried blood littering it. He hits Brian in the chest, "Let me see Freddie you tucker." 

"Sorry no." Brian growls standing to his full height.

"Let me in or I'll fire you!" Paul booms.

Roger and John push their way through. All three of them begin beating up Paul. It was glorious. Freddie watches and laughs.

Roger holds Freddie in the bed as the others get snacks and a mocie started. It was a new horror movie that has been wanting to see.

Freddie drools some on Roger as he begins to doze off. Roger and John wrap their arms around him and Brian drapes a blanket around them. He joins them in their cuddle session.

Roger leans and kisses Freddie on his cheek. The older man grumbles and swats drooling more. Roger giggles and let's him lay back.

John moves Freddie's hair out of his face and tends to him. Making sure he had everything he needed.

"Look at him," John coos, "He reminds me of Robert." 

"A sleeping drooling mess?" Roger teases, 

"Yep." John giggles.

"We got to keep protecting him." Brain hums petting his head.

They all cuddle up to him and love him. They hold him in their arms making sure he's warm and safe.