Is this what we want to see

He asked me to marry him. I still haven't said anything. He kept looking at me with a smile on his face. I couldn't help, but smile back. I grabbed his hand.

"Derek. I love you so much, but I'm just not ready. I can get ready, but not right now" I said tearing up

"I get it" he said

"I'll wait for you when your ready" he smiled

"Thank you" I smiled back

He leaned into me and I kissed his lips. We both were laying back and I put my hand on his chest. I rested my head on his shoulder and he pulled the blankets over us. I was freezing. He was on the left of me, so he wrapped his good arm around my back and pushed me closer to him.

"Thanks" I said through chattering teeth

"I wish I could do more" he smirked

I started giggling. I ate some chocolate pudding and gave him some bites. I tried to move my leg, but I couldn't and winced a little.

"What's wrong. Are you alright" he asked

"Yes my ankle is hurting a little" I said

"It will for awhile, don't mess it up okay because you could cause more damage" he said moving the piece of hair away from my face

I looked up at me and he smiled. He leaned down and kissed my lips. I put my head back onto his chest and fell asleep at 6pm. I woke up about 2 hours later and it was nighttime. Derek was still asleep, so I cuddled into him. I felt him stir a little and rested his head on top of mine. I fell back to sleep. I woke up a while later and stretched a little.

"Hey" he whispered

"Hey" I smiled looking up at him

He kissed my lips

"How'd you sleep" he asked

"Not that great, you?" I asked

"Could've been better" he smiled

"What time is it" I asked

"12 midnight" he said

"Ughh" I sighed

I had to pee. I slowly got up and grabbed my crutches.

"Do you need help" he asked

"No I got it" I said

I slowly hopped to the bathroom that was in my room. I walked in and shut the door. I had my crutches and sat down on the toilet. It hurt trying to sit. I went pee and flushed. I washed my hands. I walked out of the bathroom and a nurse brought food. Derek was looking at me while he was eating pizza. I started smiling. I used my crutches and hopped over to the bed. I got in and under the covers. I grabbed my plate and started eating. I was starving. Derek turned on the tv and I drank some water. We ate and drank until we passed out. I woke up in the morning and it was bright outside. I grabbed my phone. It was 9am. We can finally leave. Dereks head was buried in my neck. I didn't want to move. He looked so peaceful. I let him rest and waited for him to wake up. I finally woke up.