Chapter 19

Peter

Ellie had left my house being mad at me. Apparently, I was acting like some jerk. Only because I didn't tell her why I still was with Accelya. I was gonna figure things out and then I could be with Ellie, but not right now.

The rest of the day I laid in bed and watched funny videos on Tiktok. That day nothing really happened.

When I woke up the next morning, my parents were still not home, and I still had school. My phone had received a message.

Where's my money? Do you want your parents to know about you and Ellie?

That was probably Sarah. Did she even have proof? I mean, I thought this whole time she took the video, but she never said anything about it.

Do you have any proof at all?

Then I continued my day like every other. I got ready for school, went to school, hung out with Accelya, ate lunch with Finn and Frank and then went home. The other guys weren't sitting at our table right now. Warren was sitting with Mark hating on everyone and Jack was running after his ex-girlfriend. I could barley remember her name.

I think this was a perfectly normal day, which I hadn't had in weeks. It felt good to act like everything was normal, even though it wasn't.

Ellenora had been avoiding me all day. She was still mad because of yesterday. Maybe now everyone would be happy again when Ellie and I were estranged. That's what everyone wanted, for her to stay away from me and the other way around.

So, I proceeded this day like a normal day before I had met Ellenora. Plus, the next five days.

Accelya came to my place everyday after school and everyday in school Ellie and I acted like the other person didn't exist. However, she was still hanging out with my friends and my girlfriend.

After a week even Mark wasn't mad at me anymore. At least that's what he made me believe. Everything felt like before I met Ellie, only that I thought about her 24/7. Especially when Accelya was laying in my arms.

Yesterday, when Accelya was laying on top of me and kissing my neck, I accidently moaned Ellenora's name. She acted like nothing had happened but after that got off of me and left my house. Of course, she played it cool, but I was embarrassed to death. How could I call Accelya by another name? I guess it was because I was thinking about Ellenora.

That day, Accelya texted me and asked me to meet her this evening at some restaurant. Looks like she could also forgive me this.

My parents had been home for two days. I had only seen them when they had arrived and the rest of the time they had spent in their office. So, I still couldn't tell them about that video, which I might not even do at all. Sarah never mentioned that she was in possession of the video. So, who took the video of me and Ellenora? It didn't matter because Ellenora clearly was over things with me, not like me who was thinking about her all the time. She was living rent free in my head, that was exhausting.

Right now, it was afternoon, and I was on my way to the beach, where I was gonna meet with Jackson. He told me he wanted to talk about something important.

When I arrived at the beach where Jax and I had agreed to meet, he was already there.

"Hello Jax!" We hugged each other briefly as a greeting.

"I really need someone to talk.", he began. First though, I had to tell him something.

"Can I say something first?" He nodded.

"My parents were out of town a few days ago and I threw a party. Also, I had no chance to tell them about that video, but I might not even have to. Back to the real problem. I cheated on Accelya.", I told him and watched how his eyes widened.