Chapter 17

Peter

"So, Peter how's it going with Accelya?", Mark asked me after class. He really couldn't stop asking me about her.

"Why does it bother you?", I responded annoyed. Mark followed me to the parking lot.

"It doesn't. It's just someone sent me a video. I don't know when this happened, but I warned you.", he denounced me and showed me a video.

At first, I was laughing about it. When I saw the video, I realized that this was serious. Someone had filmed Ellenora and me, today. How could anybody have seen us?

"I don't know what this is. It's fake.", I tried talking myself out of it, which didn't work.

"One last chance or I will tell Accelya what you've been doing. Perhaps the person who sent me the video already sent it to her.", Mark threatened me.

Why was he doing this? Who else could've seen Ellie and me?

This video wasn't even that bad. We didn't kiss, but almost. I knew that it hadn't been right, but I had felt something really strange.

"See you!", I said goodbye to Mark who was confused by my reaction to his threat. Normally, I would've overreacted and gotten angry, but I was busy thinking about something else. Did Accelya saw the video?

Ellie and I hadn't kissed, though the video left little for imagination. It ended at the totally wrong moment.

It made me angry that my life was recorded once again. Everywhere I went someone took a photo or video. This had ruined my life once before or at least my relationship with my father. He was so disappointed in me. Ellenora wasn't worth seeing him or my mother disappointed or sad again. They even had an argument because of me, and they never argued.

Accelya had school as well, so I waited with her personal driver for her. I had to know if she had seen the video. Hopefully not.

"Hi Peter!", she greeted me. She never called me Peter. Accelya knew.

"I'm so sorry! It wasn't what it looked like.", I started apologizing, but she just gave me a confused look.

"It looks like you're waiting for me after school, and I think that's pretty normal. You should calm down. Do you need a ride?", Accelya reassured me. She didn't know?

"Um... Yeah... No, no I'm getting picked up by Carlos, my driver. Maybe we could hang later.", I continued like I hadn't acted strange.

"I can't, sorry. Ellenora and I are gonna go shopping together.", she explained while my eyes opened wide. Ellenora and Accelya? Maybe she was talking about another Ellenora.

"Ellenora? Like Ellenora Huddson?", I inquired. She nodded and laughed.

"Is it that hard to believe? I just thought now that you and her are in the past, she and I could be good friends. She seems to be nice." Absolutely in the past.

I nodded with a forced smile on my face.

"See you tomorrow, my love.", she said goodbye, giving me a kiss.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow! Have fun later!"

Accelya got inside the car and they drove away. She was, and I'm entirely sure, meeting Ellenora not to be her friend. Accelya was meeting her, because she wanted details, she wanted to know everything I didn't tell her. I had told Accelya everything, expect for the parts where I wanted to meet Ellenora.

Those weren't my smartest ideas.

Anyway, Ellenora wouldn't betray me and tell Accelya about us. She had too much to risk as well.