Chapter 9

Peter

"So, I'd like to wear this pink and white skirt and the fitting top. Let's see what you have, that would fit my outfit." Accelya walked towards my closet, in which Jackson was.

"Um... Wait! Let's do this later!", I tried stopping her.

"Why?", she asked confused. I should better find a reason or Jackson would be busted.

"Because...", I stuttered, trying to find an excuse, "I... I wanted to do this." I pulled her close to me and kissed her passionately. While I was kissing her, Jax slid into another closet.

I let go of Accelya, trying not to make it too obvious that I never wanted to kiss her. She smiled at me and I just forced a smile onto my lips.

"You have no idea how happy I am with you.", she whispered. I felt bad, because I didn't even really like her but pretended to. It was best if I kept pretending.

"I have a great idea what we could do. Go downstairs and wait there for me. I'll be there in two minutes." She beamed and left my room. As soon as she was gone Jax came out of my closet.

"You should go, before anyone sees you." He just stood in front of me.

"Peter, I'm really sorry, for all of this. I promise you, we'll figure something out, so you don't have to do any of this anymore." I loved how he always tried to make me happy or play my therapist, but what he said was just a promise he couldn't keep.

"I talk to you later.", I said and walked out of the room.

When I was walking down the stairs, I heard Accelya talk to my parents.

"Everything is exactly like planned.", she assured my parents. What was going on? What was going exactly like planned?

"Accelya! I'm here, we can go.", I ended their conversation. They all flinched briefly when they heard my voice. What was happening? Accelya walked towards me and said: "Let's go!" We left the house and walked into my garage.

The weather was good today, so I decided we would take my red Ford Mustang Cabriolet. We got in the car and I started the engine. Where should I drive? I had no idea. Maybe to the shopping mal. Accelya would love it if I took her shopping.

So, I drove us to the shopping mal. On the way there she talked non-stop. I wish I could just shut her up.

When she realized where we were going, she excitedly yelled: "You're taking me shopping? That's so cute!" I was excited too! No, I wasn't at all.

We finally arrived there, but it looked like there was no free parking spot on the lot. Why were there always so many people? I drove right in front of the shopping mal and parked there. It didn't exactly look like a parking spot, but it worked for me.

"Where do you wanna go first?", I asked Accelya, who also didn't seem to be bothered by the fact that we just randomly parked somewhere.

That's how a day I wanted to spend in bed, turned into spending it all day at the shopping mal. Accelya took thousands of photos and posted them on her Instagram account. I had to give almost everyone who saw me an autograph and many of them also wanted a photo with me. This is exactly what I hated about being famous, but Accelya loved it.

The best part of today was definitely, that I paid every single thing she wanted. I have no idea how much money we spent, but it was way too much. She had her own money, why didn't she just pay?

I think everyone could imagine how happy I was when I was all alone in my room again. Tomorrow would be very similar to today, luckily not quite as bad. My classmates would want to know every single detail about what happened. To be honest I just wanted to forget about it. It only caused pain to me and Ellenora was gone. I would probably never see her again, because I didn't even know where she was from. At least now I knew what it felt like to be really happy. I didn't want to admit it, but I never had had a better time than the last few days with Ellenora. She was so different to everyone.