After half a month.

The child was finally born in the hospital. The two fat boys cried so loudly that even the three Cheng's family waiting outside could hear them clearly.

The child was taken to the nursery and the parents were allowed to go. Looking at the child, Cheng Hai stayed with Li Xiao who was drowsy. He didn't know how long he sat there until Li Xiao opened his eyes.

"Wife." Cheng Hai shouted in a low voice, holding Li Xiao hand and kissing on his mouth.

Li Xiao laughed but it seemed that he had no strength to speak. The whole person was still groggy. The anesthetics effect had not yet passed and Cheng Hai raised his hand to touch the pale face when he saw it.

"Don't talk, take a good rest."

Li Xiao blinked, his lips slowly closed, listening to Cheng Hai whispering. "I just consulted a doctor and a dietitian. After a caesarean section, your body is very weak and sleepy. You have to rest for at least one month. Three meals are also required so you have to lie down in bed for a month. It is necessary to drink the supplement for a month without interruption."

"..." If the expression in his eyes can make a beating, then at this time, Cheng Hai should be severely beaten.

Cheng Hai laughed in a low voice, leaned over the lips of his beloved wife's then forehead. He pulled Li Xiao hand to his heart, making him feel the fierce heartbeat.

"The baby is very nice and beautiful, just like when I was holding them..."

Li Xiao was startled, understanding what was said and crying in the next second, making Cheng Hai helplessly raise his hand to wipe away the tears. "Don't cry... the baby is healthy... you will be able to hold them soon."

Li Xiao blinked, his clear eyes were pitiful but they were full of joy, and Cheng Hai also deepened his smile. "You have to take a good rest. We have to take care of the children and grow up with them."

Li Xiao blinked, his smiling eyes seemed to be saying okay, Cheng Hai sat on the edge of the bed and held his hand tightly. This scene made the two elders standing at the door see each other. They smiled and finally closed the door gently, then left.

One and a half months later, Cheng Hai took his family back to Cole Star and two more small members were held separately. Cheng Hai held one while held Li Xiao's hand, and the other child was held by Ning Xue. She hugged the baby, both elders were filled with joy that couldn't be concealed.

Back in the old house, all the servants especially the old steward Cheng, were excited to cry. On the day of returning home, Li Chengyou also brought his current wife Fang Yue to the house.

Li Chengyou sat down with Fang Yue, who was holding his belly with great care and looked at Li Xiao expectantly. The latter shrugged, before speaking, Ning Xue and Cheng Zhong went downstairs with joy and held the babies alone.

The two families happily ate their meals together and they broke up. The main reason is that Fang Yue can't be too tired now so as soon as he shows tiredness, Li Chengyou bluntly said that it is time to leave.

When the people are gone, the two continue to happily hold their grandson and not let go. Seeing this make Cheng Hai and Li Xiao helpless.

When he returned to the bedroom, Cheng Hai spoke. "Ah Xiao, let me tell you something. I resigned from the Star Alliance two months ago."

Li Xiao was taken aback when he heard the words. "What!?"

"I'm telling you now because you needed to rest before and don't want you to be too upset."